A fun bet

The next morning

•Chloe POV•

"What?" I groaned as I answered the phone. Rebekah had called me like a million times when I was trying to sleep.

"Where are you?" She asked. "Your house." I couldn't lie at this point. "What why? You disappeared after your dance last night. And why would you go to my house?" She went on.

"I'm sorry, I got caught up in something." I turned and smiled at Kol who was asleep. "Your watching me sleep." He mumbled. I smiled. "What was that?"Rebekah asked. "No idea." I lied. "But I got drunk so I crashed at your place. I wonder why I didn't see you?" I questioned. I then felt lips press against my cheek. I smiled. I came eye to eye with Kol. I kissed him. His lips led to my neck. I let out a giggle. "Chloe? HELLO?" I completely forgot I was on the phone with Rebekah.

"Yes?" I asked. "Who the hell is that!?" She asked me again. "Kol." I admitted. He looked at me. "Who is it?" He asked.

They act like their vamp hearing isn't working.

"Rebekah." I mouthed to him. He nodded.

"Why in the bloody hell are you in my brothers ro- WAIT." Her tone changed completely.

"Hi Rebekah, I had sex with Chloe last night." Kol said as he laid back down next to me.

I slapped his arm and he chuckled.

"Spill." Hayley said. "Oh, hi Hayley." I smiled. "So you didn't just bail, you went and fucked kol." She chuckled. "HAYLEY OH MY GOD!" I laughed.

"Well, I won the bet. REBEKAH YOU OWE ME A HUNDRED BUCKS." Hayley yelled. "That's why she gave the phone to you." I suspected.

"Yep. Other than that, we need you over here. It's about your mom. Within the next 3 hours." Hayley said. "Alright. We will make our way there." I said. "Ok. And now shower sex. That takes long." She chuckled. "Hayley Marshall, goodbye!" I hung up the phone.

"We should totally have shower sex." He winked at me. I nudged his arm. "Kol. No more." I smiled. I got up and wrapped myself in a sheet. "Fine." He said. He got up and changed in his bathroom.

"Kol, you have NO clothes." I searched his drawers. I saw my ripped bra and underwear on the floor along side my ripped shirt. "You ripped up my clothes." I crossed my arms as he walked out of the bathroom. "That's for the scratches on my back. Those haven't healed." He glared. I smirked. "But I have no clothes." I said to him.

"Then just go naked." He smirked. "Absolutely not." I said. "How about we make a bet?" He asked me.

"I don't like the sound of that." I mumbled. "If you can pick up the room in under a minute with vamp speed, I'll take you to the store to get new clothes of your choice." He said. I smiled. "Easy." I said proudly. "BUT, if you can't.... I have to pick your clothes." He smirked. "Fine." "Oh and shower sex." He finished and grabbed his phone for a timer.

"Kol Mikaelson, your to much." I smirked. He smiled back.

-

We pulled up to my house

We pulled up to my house. "I can't believe I let you do this." I said looking at my outfit. He wrapped his arm around my waist and smirked.

The door opened as soon as we made it up. "Chloe-" "before you say anything. I lost a bet..." I mumbled. "Why are-" Stefan kept stuttering. I glared at Kol. "The reason why is because you enjoyed the shower." He whispered into my ear. I rolled my eyes.

"Damn Chloe." Hayley smirked. I looked down again at my white crop top and short skirt.

"Alright

"Alright. Come sit." Damon said. I rolled my eyes at my brother. I sat down next to Rebekah. She smirked at me. I winked. "So, why are we all gathered here today?" Klaus asked. Kol took to empty seat next to me. He pulled me on to his lap. "Kol." I whispered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. Damon looked at us and just looked grossed out. "Anyways... mama Salvatore is on a ripper rampage." He gave us all a sarcastic smile. "So why does this involve all of us?" Caroline asked. "Well blondie, we need eyes everywhere before she kills someone important." Damon continued. "So she doesn't kill our only human friend, Matt?" Bonnie asked. "The quarter back doesn't count." He smiled. I looked into my brothers crystal blue eyes and glared. He stuck his tongue out at me.

I moved my long hair onto my shoulder that kol wasn't leaning on while Damon explained what he wanted us to do exactly.

We were all gonna split up and wait for my mom to show up so we could stop her from killing people.

Me and Rebekah were going to be staying here at my house.

-

I searched the alcohol cabinet. "I swear, Ric takes all the good stuff back to his place." I mumbled. Rebekah came over to me. She grabbed a bottle of vodka. She opened it and grabbed shot glasses. "Did you hear that they are doing another founders day ball?" Rebekah sat down. "No." I replied. "They are always doing those." I added. "I know. I need a new dress." Rebekah said flipping through a magazine. I took a shot. "Want one?" I giggled. "Sure." She poured herself a shot. "I like day drinking." She smiled. I smiled back.

-

After many shots, me and Rebekah were asleep.

I heard footsteps as I opened my eyes. I sat up. The house was pitched black. Rebekah was still asleep. I got up. "Damon? Stefan?" I called my brothers names. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen. I poured myself some water. I felt someone's presence behind me. "Who's there?" I whispered. I turned around and came face to face with Kai Parker. The witch who causes nothing but trouble. "Hello cutie." He smiled. "Don't call me that." I frowned. He grabbed my hand and cut it. "What the hell!" I mumbled. He cut his and before mine healed, he put them together and chanted something. "What are you doing? Let go!" I tried to get my hand out of his grasp, but he was took strong. Even to strong for me.

"Malachai." I said his full name and then he came eye to eye with me. "Done." He pulled away and his hand was healed like mine. "The fuck!" I cursed. "I'm here to apologize." He said. I glared. "I'm sorry for what I did to you. I've just come to find peace." He mumbled. "And why should I forgive you?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "I told corbyn I didn't want to help him anymore after I brought your mom back." He admitted. "And he got so mad, so here I am now." He smiled. "Well that's a short story." I growled. He winked.

"But what did you do to me?" I asked. "Well cutie, so corbyn won't hurt or try to kill me. Or your friends, I linked us." He winked. My heart dropped. "See you later cupcake." He cupped my face and KISSED ME. I pushed him away and he winked. "You know you liked it." He smiled and walked off. "I'm gonna kill you malachai!" I said.

I'm linked to a sociopath.

A/n:

Picture and gif above is of Chloe.

Don't own any of these charters other then Chloe and her story line.

Thanks for reading and will update soon❤️