"Maine phone nehi uthaya...is this what bothering you?!"

"Chhoro...!"...she tries to get rid of his hold..

"Niche chale..niche jake baat karte hai..okay?"

"Kyun?! Yahan itne logo k samne propose kar sakte ho.. aur ab baat karne mein problem hai in the same place?!"

"Shehnaaz you are not making any sense! You know right?!"

"Areh chhoro yaar! Aap jao! Main ajaungi!"...she turns around again..

"Okay..chalo mere sath.. I promise I will listen to you! Main bohot tired hoon.. aisa maat kar baby... please chal!"

She sighs and gives in..

They both walk into the room and Sidharth, being all worked up throws himself  on the couch, resting his legs on the foot rest. On the other side, Sana starts folding clothes that were scattered on their bed without making any sound. He keeps staring at her for a good while and then pulls her finally to make her sit on his lap..!

"Kya hain?! kaam kar rahi hoon na! Chhoro!".. he wraps his arms around her waist tightly..

"Pehle mujhe bata.. hua kya hai tujhe?!"

She tries to avoid his eye contact..

"Idhar dekh.. look at me..!"... He pulls on her chin...."Sorry baby...! Bura laga na aap ko ki maine phone nehi uthaya! Sorry! Nehi dekha baba! I swear!"...he apologizes lovingly..

Her eyes gets moistened instantly on his touch...

"Is there anything else bothering you?"...asks Sidharth, kissing her shoulder..

"Aap ne mere sath dhang se baat bhi nehi kiya Sidharth! It's been 5 days!"...she looks at him finally with tears in her eyes..

"Baby maat kar! Tu jab aise khud ko daba k roti hai na..I feel an ache inside! I start hating myself in the next moment!"....he keeps rubbing her hand..."I am sorry, I am sorry! This week was tiring as hell! Avoid nehi kar raha tha baba! I was just worked up, I swear on you!"

She turns around entirely to face him and wraps her arms around his neck to pull him into a hug..!🤗

"Awww... meri jaan merese itnaaa gussa kyun thi?!"...he asks lovingly..🤗

"Aapne mujhe avoid kiya na isiliye main dukhi thi!" 🥺

"Main karunga tujhe dukhi?! Nehi na?! Achha chal kal sab kuch cancel..Yeh Siddharth is just going to be all yours for tomorrow..!"

"Waise bhi yeh Sidharth sirf mera hi hai!"...she frowns at him..🤨

"Haan ji sirf aap ka hi hain! Abhi main jake fresh ho jaun?"...he nudges his head with hers...

"Haan jao.."..she gets down from his lap..

"Achha sun..?"

"Haan..?"

"Us bag mein kuch hai..check it out..I am coming back within 5 mins.."

Meanwhile, she opens it, and gets to see a small pretty pouch, tied in a knot! On unting the knot, she gets the most thoughtful surprise ever; a pair of earrings made of white gold. She is moved, she is touched not because he got something for her but because the effort he made to know about her interests! A year back, she went to a mall with Manvi and got stuck in front of a store where she saw this pair of earring! She couldn't afford it then, but Manvi was adamant that she would somehow manage to get this, for her next birthday! So she took a quick snap when Sana walked off and thus it became easier for Sidharth to know about something that she really wanted to get for herself! 🥺