Chapter 28 ~Where is Natsu?~

~Gray~

I looked at the man who had tied us up, then to Lucy and Erza. The man laughed, "You will tell me where Natsu Dragneel is." He turned and looked at Lucy, then began to walk over to her. "If you dont, she will take the punishment."

If Lucy gets hurt, Natsu will never forgive me, I thought. Fuck life! (Srry lang.)

"No! Don't hurt her!"

He laughed, "And why not?"

"She doesn't know anything! Neither of them do!"

"Gray..." Erza said. I ignored her, glaring at the man.

"Let them go!" I yelled. "They're useless and weak! The guild would be better id they had never joined!"

"Useless? So it shouldn't matter if I killed them?"

"And get what out of it?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Two less idiots on this forsaken earth land."

He laughed, "Oh well. I'll be back later with another one of your guild mates. Maybe they'll get the awnser out of you."

"Bastard!" I yelled,  trying to move but failing. Then I noticed my hands were right next to eachother. He laughed, walking over to me, grabbing me by the hair and tossing me over by Erza. Then he stepped on my face, shoving it into the ground.

"Stop!" Lucy yelled, tears streaming down her pale, defeated face. I closed my eyes, acting like I was unconscious. He laughed louder, walking away. "No don't! Stop!" I heard Lucy yell. I opened my eyes.

"Ice make: SWORD!" I cut my ties, jumping over Erza and bringing the sword down onto his shoulder. He yelled, dropping Lucy.

~Natsu~

I held the worn out girl close to me, feeling her shivering. Happy flew above me, "Happy, what if they're in trouble?" What if HE is in trouble?

"Natsu. Gray said to get her to safety. After shes safe we'll find the others. Ok?"

"Ok. Fine."

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Really sorry for long updat time. Hope you liked it and I'll try to put up another chapter in the next few days. Thanks guys! PPIIIIIIZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA

-------------------------------------------------------------