Chapter 20 ~I love you, Gray. But don't come.~

~Jordan~

-On Cell-

-Hello?-

-Is this June Takahashi?- (The mother)

-No, this is her daughter, Amy. Who is this?-

-Jordan Fullbuster-

-Oh, give me once sec. Mom!-

There was a static sound.

-This better be good Jordan.-

-I have the boy.-

-Gray?-

- No. Natsu Dragneel. I'm heading back to my place as we speak.-

-I'll be over in a few minutes.-

She hung up. I looked at the kid, smirking. His face was full of anger and fear. "Don't be scared yet. You have a while to go before the scary part comes."

He yelled something but I couldn't hear him through the bandana. "Sorry,  what was that? I couldn't hear you with that banana over your mouth."

I laughed,  noticing we were coming up on the house. When we stopped I saw that June's car was parked and she was waiting. I opened the door to the van and hopped out. She walked over, "Well? Where is it?"

"Don't you mean him?" I asked.

She waved her hand to the side, "Him, it. Same thing."

I opened the door, seeing the boy wriggling around, trying to get loose. Two of the people on security detail walked over and pulled the kid out of the car. He fought against them, kicking and yelling. Or trying to yell at least. I clenched my fist, hitting him square in the stomach. The guards laughed.

~Natsu~

That hurt. I thought as Gray's dad hit me again in the same spot. Then he lifted my head, "Now obey me you mutt."

"No." I tried to say. He sighed and took the bandana off.

"What was that?"

"I'm not a dog and I wont obey you."

He slapped me across the face, "Choose your words wisely mutt. Your precious Gray will get the consequences of your mistakes."

"I don't have anything to be afraid about. Because Gray is safe. Right now he's at home with his mother and brother. He wont listen to you. I promise you."

Jordan laughed, "That isnt true and you know it. You mean too much to him. As soon as he knows I have you, he'll do whatever I want him to." He looked at the guards, "Put him in the basement. Make sure he can't move by the time you finish with him. Oh, and get some footage for his lover." He looked at me again, "No need for an attempted escape, right mutt? Beforehand I did want to thank you for making my plan such a success."

They took into his giant house and down a few sets of stairs then turned left to a hallway that had a single metal door at the end. The opened it, throwing me in. I tried to catch myself before I fell but couldn't seeing as my hands were tied. The two men laughed, walking slowly over to me. I sat up, immediately getting kicked in the side of my head and fell right back to the ground. One of them reached in his pocket, bringing out a knife. The other just laughed, going over to the light switch and turning them off.

"As long as he's alive in the end the boss doesnt care." A voice came from the general direction of the lights. "Hold down his shoulders."

The one that had the knife cut my shirt off then put it away and I felt him grab my shoulders instead. "Open his mouth and stuff this in it." Same voice. Someone's hand pinched the sides of my cheek until I had to open my mouth from the pain. Then I heard a faint zipping sound and footsteps coming closer. I tried to get away from the man that was holding my shoulders but I couldnt. He was just too strong. Then someone was on top of me, unzipping my pants, pulling them down slowly.

"Remember, boss wants a video."

"He'll get one after I finish." I felt hands touching me everywhere, feeling everything. I moved around, trying to get away again but the one that was holding me only moved my hands to one of his so he could hit me with the other. The one on top of me punched my side, then did it again. After he finished his hands continued to move lower, then I felt a sharp pain in my butt that made me want to scream. The only thing that stopped the sound from going through was whatever they had put in my mouth.

After I stopped yelling the guy pulled the thing out of my mouth, only to replace it with his own mouth. I tried to stop it, but couldnt. I only had one thought go through ny head. I want Gray. Gray I love you. Please dont come. Please stay safe. The man pushed harder, forcing his tongue through my lips and into my mouth, moving around the entire thing, shoving it so far back that I began to choke. Then he pulled himself out of my lower half and began to rub himself on me. The tears were coming non-stop now. I couldnt hold them in anymore. The man stopped rubbing against me and replaced his tongue with his thing, shoving it far enough back to where i couldnt breathe at all. Then I felt the weight lift off of me completely, but couldn't move. I heard the man put his pants back on, and then he turned the lights on.

I layed there motionless, then felt immense pain on both sides of me. I opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw that they were both kicking me continuously. This kept going until I began coughing up blood. Finally when they were done they laughed and left. Leaving me laying on the freezing cold floor, naked.

~Gray~

-Next day at school-

I went to open my locket, and was going to put away my coat when a note dropped out. I looked at it and opened it. It read:

We have your dearest friend, Natsu. Now of you want to see him safe again you'd better go to the alley on James road next to the tattoo parlor. Come alone or he dies. Go to the police and he dies.

JF

I dropped to my knees, staring at the note, rereading it again and again. The bell rang but I didn't go to class. I went to a tattoo parlor instead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Dont b mad! Just hold your horses until the next chapter ok? And before I have to yell it at everyone. JUST CALM DOWN. thats all.