Chapter 18 ~Pizza Part 2~

~Gray~

Later that night we all were hanging out at a pizza place. (demonedangels, none for u... Lolz) I ate about two pieces and was full. Everybody looked at me like I was crazy. Even Levy ate more than me and she was half my size. Natsu beside me, leaned over, whispering in my ear, "You should eat to keep your strength up."

"I'm just not hungry. I ate a lot for lunch."

Erza and Loke stared at me, "You only had a piece of bread!"

I smiled, knowing I was introuble now. Natsu whispered in my ear, "Eat or we'll have a punishment game later."

"But I'm full!" I complained.

"Eat." His voice was firm. I looked at him, giving him one last pleading look, but he wouldn't budge. I sighed, grabbing another slice, nibbling on the tip of it.

"For gods sake Gray, its Pizza!!" Gajeel scolded. (Awwe the onions are making me cry :((((-

I looked at him, then Natsu laughed. Lucy looked at Natsu and smiled, nodding her head. What? Natsu grabbed my hips, placing me on his lap, then leaned me back, taking the pizza and feeding me like a baby. "Wha-Natsu! Stop it!"

I felt my cheeks ignite, burning from embarassment. He just laughed, looking at the others who joined in in the laughing. "Are you going to eat now?"

I looked at him, crossing my arms and nodding slightly. He handed me the piece of pizza, which I still nibbled on. "Guys I'll be right back. I'm going to go get some air." Lucy said, walking outside. Loke had began to follow but she didn't let him follow.

Loke then looked at me as soon as she left. I could tell he was worried so I got up and went after her. When I looked outside I was her standing next to a newspaper holder. I stood next to her, "So whats wrong?"

She smiled, "Nothing, it was just getting stuffy in there."

"Huh. Sounds like a personal problem." I laughed. She punched my arm.

"Asshole."

"Woowww." I laughed.

We walked back inside, seeing Natsu, Gajeel and Loke were still stuffing their faces.

~Natsu~

I looked at Gray, seeing his arm around Lucy's shoulder. He lowered it and we went to pay for the pizza. After that we all just went back to Grays and hung out some.

"Gray?" Lyon asked when he walked into the living room and saw that we were all sitting there, watching the lion king. (Lolz i done.)

"Yeah?" Gray asked, leaning into me.

He shook his head, smirking, "Nevermind."

He left, leaving all of us here to finish the movie. When we finished, everyone went home and I went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, sorry about the short chapter. I'll make a longer tomorrow. Just bear with me for now. Anyways thanks for all reads and comments. I love to hear from you guys so keep up the amazing job!! I'm -ooh I'm all fancy now - going to keep working on it but since I'll be going back to job corps it will be harder to keep writing,  but I'll do my best for you guys. MK BYE PIZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL I SO BORED.
------------------------------------------------------------