Blast to the Past Part II

Previously...

Sonic's POV

"Brody, Sally and I used the time stones to blast to the past and stop Robuttnik before he messed everything up. We got there too late. Things were looking mondo ugly. Especially Robuttnik.

And now.

Third Person's POV

In the Royal Palace where we left of. Robotnik laughs "Your majesty. Members of the Royal Court, may I welcome you to the capitol of my new kingdom. Robotropolis. A city. Of the future" Robotnik said "Sonic, Brody, you two and Sally must leave, now" Uncle Chuck said "Not without you Unc and Brody's dad" Sonic said and Brody nodded "Any final words for your subjects? Sire?" Robotnik asks "You can't win this, Julian" King  Maximillian said "The name is no longer Julian! From this day forward, I.... am Robotnik" Robotnik said "We mean it boys. Take the others now and get out" Markus said "No way dad!" Brody said "There's no time to argue son. You two must get the kids to Knothole" Markus said "Now we're going to scramble the program on the bots, then you two take off. Run like the wind, boys!" Uncle Chuck said and takes out scramble sticks and starts throwing them to the bots along with Markus "Hey, bot, say cheese!" Markus and Uncle Chuck said "Sir Charles and Mr. Wolf, you two dare resist! Get them, get them!" Robotnik said as Sonic and Brody run to Sally and grab het "Grab on, Sally!" Sonic and Brody said running away with her making a strong wind "Snively, what was that?" Robotnik asks "Something very blue and yellow, sir!" Snively said.

*Later at Uncle Chuck's House*

"Sonic, Brody, Sally!" Sally calls out "Maybe Rosie already took them to Knothole" Brody said "Maybe" Sally said whem swatbots crash through the walls surrounding the trio "You are under arrest" the swatbots said.

*At The Holding Cells*

"Juice! Trickster!" Young Sonic and Brody said as Sonic, Brody and Sally were being taken to their cell "Hang in kids, we'll get you out" Brody said and Sonic nodded as the swatbots shove them into a far away cell "Hey, chill metal head! We'll be back" Sonic said as the door closes "Sonic, Brody, we have to get the kids out! If they're roboticized...." Sally said "Then we'll be robots too" Sonic said "Worse, we won't exist" Sally said "Won't exist, you mean like not alive and kicking?" Brody asks "Precisely" Sally said "Oh, very uncool" Sonic said.

*Meanwhile at Robotnik's Lair*

"Starting launch sequence" Snively said as the rockets on the Destroyer fires up as it pollutes the air "Ahhhhhh. Taste that polluted air, Snively. Isn't it marvelous?" Robotnik asks "Yes sir" Snively said and coughs "Delightful" he said "Soon, all of Robotropolis will have the same fragrance. Oh, life is good" Robotnik said and the destroyer takes off. As the pollution spreads, Mobotropolis transforms into Robotropolis.

*Back at the Cells*

"If only I would've kept my mind off of chili dogs we could've stopped him" Sonic said "Don't blame yourself Sonic, what's done is done" Brody said "Brody's right. Now we have to find a way out of here" Sally said "No prob Sally!" Brody said "Stand back!" Sonic said "Wait! First we need a plan" Sally said and takes out Nicole "Nicole, give me a holo map of all maintenance tunnel systems in Robotnik's headquarters" Sally said and Nicole shows the holo map "We're here and if it's the same as in the future there's a connecting service tunnel...." Sally said and starts counting her steps "One, two, three, four, five.... right under here" Sally said marking the spot "Spin and win time! Hang tight Sally!" Sonic and Brody said as they spin drilling a hole on the spot "Yo Sally, we are in" Brody said as Sally jumps in after them "Good job Sonic and Brody!" Sally said "We know, We know" Sonic and Brody said "And so modest" Sally said and hangs on Brody as the duo speeds out.