Super Sonic and Super Brody

Third Person's POV

We start in Knothole Village's waterwheel in the day "Here y'all go, Rotor" Bunnie said giving him a tool box "Thanks Bunnie" Rotor said "Welcome, Ah'm sure" Bunnie said and notices her frizzy ears and screams "Ah'm a walking disaster! Y'all wanna hurry up here, Rotor? All this dampness is frizzin' my ears" Bunnie said as Sally walks to them with a big wrench "This is the biggest wrench Brody had, Rotor" Sally said "You knoe, if we use a bigger gear -here- we could double the power output" Rotor said "I bet you're roght" Sally said taking out Nicole "Nicole, search data bank for entry 'water wheel' " Sally said "One entry qualifies, Sally" Nicole said showing a hologran of a rose confusing Sally "Wha? Nicole, a water wheel" Sally said "One entry qualifies" Nicole said showing a chili dog "Oh no. I was afraid of this" Sally said as Sonic and Brody run in "Somebody's got that old chili dog feeling again!" Brody said "No, Brody. Nicole is malfunctioning" Sally said "A chili dog is NO malfunction, Sally" Sonic said "Nicole, run diagnostic level 4B" Sally said "Running.... sub-microprocessor chip 16 has a fatal error" Nicole said "Is that bad?" Sonic asks making Sally growl exasperated.

*Later at Robotropolis' streets*

Brody peaks out from a manhole cpver and looks around "It's cool" Brody said as he, Sonic and Sally get out "Ready you two?" Sally asks "Ready and Steady" Sonic and Brody said "Let's do it to it!" The three said and Sonic and Brody run up to two swatbots guarding the entrance to the factory "Yo, heavy metal heads!" Sonic said "Wanna play tag? You're it!" Brody said and the two run away being chased by the swatbots "Now or never, Sally girl...." Sally said going inside.

*Inside the Factory*

Sally entered the factory and started to look around till she found a chip from the assembly line "Yes!" Sally said and gasps whenshe's confronted by a robot "Oh, Hi! I was just leaving..." Sally said and the robot sounds the alarm "I hate when they do that!" Sally said running away.

*Meanwhile Outside the Factory*

"Come on, Sally" Sonic said "Where is she?" Brody asked as swatbots arrive "Don't they ever get tired?" Brody asks  as the two run off and stop seeing hiver units going to the factory as Sally runs out. On the streets she finds a sign "Forbidden Zone?" Sally asks and gasps a swatbot approaches so she runs inside.

*At Robotnik's Headquarters*

Sally is seen on one of Dr. Robotnik's monitors "Send more Hover Units, Snively!" Robotnik said "Yes sir, Dr. Robotnik" Snively said "I want the Princess!" Robotnik said and a cloaked figure appeared infront of Sally and vaporizes the swatbot chasing her and then walks away "Who was that?" Robotnik asks "I really don't know, sir. I'll find out" Snively said. Later Sally finds Sonic and Brody "You okay Sally?" The duo asks "Yes. Let's get out of here" Sally said and the three left.

*Back At Knothole*

"What in Heaven's name do you suppose that cloaked thing was?" Bunnie asks "It was the Guardian" Sally said "Who's the Guardian?" Rotor asks "More like 'what'. According to legend, he watches over the resting place of Lazaar" Sally said "What's Lazaar?" Brody asks "Not what; who" Sally said "Who is what?" Sonic asks.

*Back at Robotnik's Headquarters*

"The evil wizard, Lazaar, has rested for centuries within the Forbidden Zone. Although many have attempted to recover his computer of magic spells, none have succeeded" Snively said "Hmmm. Go on" Robotnik said "According to legend, Lazaar awaits someone vile enough to awaken him" Snively said "Vile?" Robotnik asks "That would be you, sir" Snively said.

*Lake of Rings-Next Day*

"Forget it, Sonic and Brody; it's too risky!" Sally said "C'mon Sal! Lazaar's magic spells can really kick some Robuttnik tail!" Brody said "But you might wake Lazaar!" Sally said "Us? Faster than lightning, quieter than a mouse....we're there and back before you know we are even gone!" Sonic said "Will you two be serious for a minute?" Sally asks "Thirty seconds is our limit..." Brody and Sonic said "One day yyou two will learn that speed is no substitute for common sense" Sally said "Time's up!" Sonic said as he and Brody start running in place "Snooze, ya loose; gotta cruise!" Brody said "Be careful you two!" Sally said "It's magic time!" Sonic and Brody said running away and Sally sighs exasperated "Boys..." Sally said.