Warp Sonic and Brody

Third Person's POV

We start in Robotropolis in a giant domelike building. Inside Sonic, Brody, Sally and Antoine are sneaking in were they get a good look at some giant machine "Sacre bleu! It is hu-fungus!" Antoine said "You mean humongous, Ant" Sonic said "Hu-mun-gus" Brody said "It has to be... to handle all of Robotnik's traffic-" Sally said and gasps as they all duck out of view as hovercrafts fly by and it lands right by the giant machine. A swatbot walks out and messes with the buttons on its wrist and then gets back inside "What's with all the wrist actoon?" Sonic asks "I think I know" Sally said and puts on a pair of supped up binoculars and sees a force field surrounding the machine. Sonic, Brody and Antoine do the same "Just as I thought! An alarm grid!" Sally said "Woah! That is nasty!" Brody said "I am thinking that not even a little moose can get through that thing there" Antoine said  "a little moose? No. But a hedgehog and a wolf, no prob!" Sonic said  "Where there's a headgehog and a wolf, there's a way" Brody said as they all throw down a set of ropes and climb down to a catwalk and Sally takes out Nicole "Nicole, boot up holographic overlay!" Sally said "Proceeding, Sally. Overlay complete" Nicole said "Color code each square and increase to five times normal size" Sally said and the barrier begins changing before their eyes "Are you sure you two can get through there, Sonic and Brody?" Sally asks "Sal, are you asking if we can get through there?!" Sonic asks "Sal, id the sky blue? Is dirt dirty? Do bears-" Brody said "Sorry I asked" Sally said "Juice and Jam time!" Sonic and Brody said as they tear through the barrier with ease and they make it to the machine and take a bow "Thank you! Thank you!" Sonic and Brody said "Come on guys, how about a round of applause?" Brody asks "Even a square of an applause?" Sonic asks "Sonic, Brody, just get the circuit interrupted ready. Nicole, scan for an injector slot" Sally said "Scanning, Sally. Injector slot located" Nicole said and Brody takes out a disc "Time to fry some of the ol' brain cells, pal!" Sonic said  as Brody inserts the disc and the machine starts malfunctioning "Sonic, Brody, get out of there!" Sally said and the duo run back to her "We did it, boys! All of Robotnik's traffic is paralyzed!" Sally said "Then we should better be speeding?" Antoine asks "Yeah!" Sonic said "We'll use the tunnels!" Brody said and they all run deeper into the mechanical maze and find the tunnels.

"Which way, Sal?" Sonic asks "Go right!" Sally said as swatbots are heading through that right tunnel "You were kidding about going right, right?" Brody asks "Right" Sally said "You meant left, right?!" Sonic asks "R-Right!" Sally said "We knew that! We'd like to hang with you guys, but we've gotta motor!" Brody said as they go left but it's a dead end "You didn't mean left, right?" Sonic asks "You meant middle?" Brody asks "Middle! Right....right!" Sally said but swatbots are coming from the middle "This is terrible!" Antoine said "We'll get us out of this!" Brody said "Trust us!" Sonic said as he and Brody are ready to fight when a small door opens up from the side of the wall and a hand  grabs and yanks Antoine inside "Ant! Juice time!" Sonic said as he, Brody and Sally follow and the door shuts and the swatbots open fire on it "Uh, need a hand?" A figure asks and helps Sally up "Oh yes! Thank you for the help" Sally said "Yeah, you saved us the trouble" Sonic and Brody said "I'm Sally and these two are Sonic and Brody" Sally said "Hello, I'm Griff" the goat called Griff said as Antoine who passed out woke up "Ohhhh, my goodness.... Where am I going?" Antoine asks as the swatbots begin slamming on the door trying to break in "swatbots. Follow me!" Griff said and they all follow him as the swatbots finally smash the door down ans begin crawling inside "Where are we going, Griff?" Sally asks as they reach a tunnel "Lower Mobius" Griff said "Lower Mobius?" Sonic and Bridy ask "Yeah, we escaped Robotniks swatbots and built an underground city. There's about thirty of us" Griff said "We've heard about you guys!" Sonic said.

They reach a mechanical room, Griff walks over to a small keypad, and presses in a code, opening an elevator of some sort containing a vehicule "Welcome to the pipeline express!" Griff said.