Sonic and Brody Past Cool

Third Person's POV

We start in the huts inKnothole village "Ready Bunnie?" Sally asks "Ready as a junebug in May, darlin'" Bunnie said and busts through the roof "Whoa Nellie!" Bunnie said as Sonic, Brody and Sally walk out the hut "Bunnie, are you okay?" Sally asks How do I look?" Bunnie asks as Sonic and Brody laugh a bit "Stuck in the ol' roof" Sonic said "That's just how I feel" Bunnie said "Hang tight, Bunnie" Brody said as he and Sonic run up to the roof and Bunnie goes back in "Whoa!" She said "Was it something We said?" Sonic and Brody ask "These legs ladders will come in mighty handy next time I have to fix the elevator" Bunnie said as Sally and Rotor went inside and Rotor started working on it "If we can even get them to work right" Sally said "Power switch needs a little taeaking" Rotor said "Oh my stars that's not all that needs tweaking" Bunnie said and screams as her legs strwtch getting her on the hole in the roof "Gotcha bunnie" Sonic and Brody said "Thanks, Sugar-hog and Sugar-wolf" Bunnie said and at the same time Tails was playing hockey and hits the puck and it bounces off towards Bunnie "Bunnie! Look out!" Tails said and Bunnie catches it "Be careful where y'all are slap shootin' there Tails" Bunnie said tossing it back at Tails "Sorry Bunnie!" Tails said catching it "Hang on, Bunnie. I'm bringing you down" Rotor said bringing Bunnie back down "How do they feel now?" Sally asks "Smooth as glass. Thanks Rotor, you little genius" Bunnie said "Sonic! Brody! You guys wanna play dirt hockey? I've been practicing" Tails said "Yeah you really smoked that puck, big guy" Sonic said "Uh oh, here we go again!" Bunnie said having trouble "Uh... sorry, Tails. Maybe later" Brody said as the two jump down the hole in the roof "They're always too busy. I'm gonna find my own fun" Tails said sadly and walks to the elevator and takes it up.

"Who needs dumb old adults anyway?" Tails asks and knocks the puck into some bushes and searches for it and gasps "What's that?" Tails asks as he sees a baby terapod chewing on the puck "Hey. You're not supposed to eat it. You're supposed to play dirt hockey with it... You don't understand do ya? It's a hockey puck. You're supposed to hit it with... a hockey stick" Tails said hitting a small rock "Get it?" He asks and the baby terapod bleats and tosses the puck woth his tails "Cool!" Tails said and the two play dirt hockey together.

*Later*

The two layed down as Tails' stomach growls "Excuse me. Guess I'm kinda hungry" Tails said "Huh?" Baby T asks "You know. Eat. Food" Tails said and burps "Are you hungry?" He asks and Baby T burps "Haha! Good one!" Tails said and the two ride the elevator down and Tails looks around "Okay. Coast is clear. Shh.... we gotta be real quiet" Tails said "shh.." Baby T said as the two sneak into a hut "I'll make us a snack" Tails said climbing onto the counter putting down an apple and some grapes "All right! Here's some cookies" Tails said putting them down and keeps swarching through the cupboard, Baby T ate all the cookies "Hey! You ate it all!" Tails said and Baby T burps "No, Baby T, not supposed to eat everything" Tails said "aww..." Baby T said and sniffles walking away "Baby T wait! Where ya going?" Tails asks walking out the hut but doesn't see him "Baby T!" Tails said.

*Near the Apple Trees*

"Boy, these ladder legs are great, Rotor" Bunnie said stretching her legs to reach the apples "That's easy for you to say" Rotor said as Sonic and Brody gather the apples, Tails approaches the duo "Sonic, Brody, I have a problem" Tails said "Big or little?" Brody and Sonic ask "Big" Tails said and takes them to Baby T who was eating grass "My stars, what in the heck is that?" Bunnie asks "Ot's a baby terapod. How did he get down here?" Sally asks amd Baby T walks to Sonic and Brody licking them making Sally giggle "Aw, he is really cute, but we can't keep him" Sally said "How come? He's my friend" Tails said "Because his herd is migrating to Boulder Bay right now and he has to go with them" Sally said then lools at Baby T "Where's your mother little guy?" Sally asked and Baby T bellows "Oh. Good luck trying to figure that out" Bunnie said "Wait a seconz. I built a device years ago when I tried communicating with Terapods, but never tasted it. Maybe now..." Sally said as the ground shakes and roaring is heard in the distance "What's that, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "Sounds like Baby T's family" Brody said as the freedom fighters and Baby T ride the elevator up and Baby T gets out seeing his herd and runs to them "I think he found his mom" sally said Baby T, wait!" Tails said running but trips "Sonic! Brody!" Tails said as more terapods were coming "Coming big guy!" Brody said as he and Sonic grab Tails and run up a tree "You okay?" Sonic asks "Nuh-uh. Baby T was my friend" Tails said "He wouldn't like living with us, big guy. He'd miss his mom" Brody said "I miss my mom too" Tails said sadly and the duo comfort him "Oh my gosh! They're going the wrong way!" Sally said as the duo take Tails down the tree "The wrong way?" Brody asks "Yes they always migrate south through the Great Meadow and intobBoulder Bay. Something's really wrong" Sally said "Brody and I'll head 'em off at the ol' pass" Sonic said and the duo speed ahead of the terapods and try to guide them but they reach a dead end instead "Okay we know you're supposed to juice buy you're juicing the wrong way!" Sonic said amd Sally slowly started to approach Momma T "Easy girl. Easy now" Sally said putting a collar around her "That communication device works, it'd be past cool, Sal" Brody said "The Terapods are the only ones that can tell us why they're going the wrong way" Sally said and presses Nicole's buttons to communicate "Start language link search, Nicole" Sally said "Language link search in progress Sally" Nicole said "You really think they can talk?" Rotor asks "They're very intelligent. Their sounds have a distinct language pattern" Sally said "They sure seem freaked. I wonder what's scaring them" Sonic said.