Sonic Boom

Third Person's POV

"Hall secure" a swatbot said patrolling through a room and went to another one. But, our heroes were going through some pipes "Come on, Come on!" Sonic said to Antoine and a freedom fighter named Cat "Get the old leadski out, guys!" Brody said "We're waiiiiiting!" Sonic and Brody said as they caught up to the duo. Brody looks through the small opening in the vent's door and sees a swatbot approaching them "Chill, Swatbutt" Brody said and the four keep away from the grate as the swatbot opens it but it opens the window on it revealing it's Sally "Hi guys" Sally said "About time, Sal! You ready?" Sonic asks "Ready!" Sally saod getting off the swatbot "Okay guys, let's do it to it! Cat, Antoine, you guys cover our backs. Any bots show up, give us the signal" Brody said "Any questions?" Sonic asks "Yes, I'm having a question. What if-" Antoine said "Cool! I'm outta here! Let's lock and Sal!" Sonic said as he and Brody jump off the vent "Bon voyage!" Antoine said "Good luck!" Cat said and the three walk off.

They reach a ship and the duo get Sally inside "Man, what's all this stuff?" Sonic asks pulling on Brody's hand "It's the brains of the plane" Brody said "And Sally's gonna do some brain surgery right?" Sonic askd "More or less" Brody said "First I break the access code, get into Robotnik's mainframe computer, and reprogram the launch data" Sally said "Then kaboom! These stealthbots are lunching yes?" Sonic asks "They're lunching, yes. Nicole" Sally said "Ready, Sally" Nicole said "Access main database" Sally said "Password Sally" Nicole said "Run decoding program for 'X' " Sally said and Nicole did, "Sonic do you mind?" Sally asks as Sonic was making noise by tapping his fingers on the metal while Brody was looking around "Not very well, dogs mind, not hedgehogs" Sonic said "ahem" Brody said "Not you silly, you're a wolf I know" Sonic said petting Brody making him purr "How about you show some patience" Sally said to Sonic "Hey hey hey! Patients are for hospitals, we're in Robo-country, and that makes me itchy! Woah! Hurry it up, Sal!" Sonic said as he and Brody see swatbots "Party crashers coming!" Brody said "Incoming message" Nicole said showing the word 'Bean' "Bean?!" Sonic and Brody asks "Oh my gosh, Sonic, Brody, my father called me Bean when I was little. Nicole, give me the messagr origin" Sally said as Sonic and Brody see a swatbot get closer "Sal, we gotta put the pedal to the metal!" Brody said "I have to check this out, it may be from my father!" Sally said "Message origin: area 12, sector 9, quadrant 32" Nicole said "The Dark swamp?!" Sally asks.

"Huh, what is taking them so long?" Antoine asks "Those computers can be tricky. Relax, Antoine" Cat said "Relax? Yes, a very good idea- Waaaaahhh!" Antoine said leaning on the grate and falls down infront of two swatbots and goes back in screaming as the swatbots fire.

"Oh man! Ant did it again! Look Sal, when Sonic and I juice, jam for the air duct" Brody said "We'll meet you at the usual place!" Sonic said "Be careful you two" Sally said and Brody and Sonic run off to the swatbots getting their attention and to chase them as Sally gets in the air duct. The three run away, Sally and Antoine go one way when Cat sees a swatbot approaching "Here comes trouble!" Cat said and decides to go another way to get the swatbot away from Sally and Antoine.

*Outside Robotropolis*

"It's Sonic and Brody!" Sally said as the duo arrived "What happened Antoine?!" Sonic asks "It is not my fault! Cat said I should relax and I leaned against a-" Antoine said and Sonic and Brody gasp "Yo, where's Cat?" Brody asks "He was right behind us in the tunnel and then we lost him!" Sally said  "Swatbots must have busted him! Let's juice back Brody!" Sonic said "Yeah" Brody said and the two were about to run off "Sonic, Brody, I'm sure that message was from my father. I'm going to the dark swamp and finding him. Antoine can come with me" Sally said and Sonic and Brody look at her.

 Antoine can come with me" Sally said and Sonic and Brody look at her