𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

Start from the beginning

As my feet reached closer and closer to the proximity I brushed my hands back and forth my arms to bring me some type of warmth as the long arch of the front door showed a reflection of my personality,

it showed a girl who was deprived of her freedom who truly seemed true love and salvation but here I was treated like a doll, not valued of anything,

I gulped my nervousness away as I tried to take out the image that I would slowly turn numb immune from all sorts of feelings. Once we entered the mansion.

I couldn't take my eyes from the interior. Everything is clean, tidy, and fits perfectly together. That's just the dream house of every child. That's how I always wanted to design my own house .

"When you're done daydreaming, we can go to the office," Marco said, a little annoyed. I just nodded and went after him with my head hanging. When we went up the stairs, I saw a big double door.

You could think that I was about to stand in front of a judge and it ran down my spine. Marco knocked on the door, waited for an acceptance to go in and then brought me in.

As I entered the room, the smell of cigarette smoke and cologne immediately hit my nose. I was now standing alone in the middle of a large room with the boss.

"You can sit down" he said pointing to the chair across from his desk. As I sat down, I got to look at him more closely. He had a dark turtleneck on and his sleeves pulled up. You could see that his tattoos on his hands led to his arms and I wondered if he had more.

His hair was wet probably because of the shower he must have taken, that could be seen in his curls. No words could describe his attractiveness.

"I know you have a lot of questions and I will answer them but not everything". He said with an accent and leaned back.

"I would like to know why I am here and who you are. Other things are not so important now" I asked him quietly. Afraid of his reaction I looked everywhere but at his face.

"First of all, I want you to look into my eyes when you talk to me and then I will answer your question" he said and I immediately looked at him. He had a hard look on his face that immediately made me feel insecure.

"Good that you understood. So my name is Lorenzo Mancini and you will soon know who and what I am. You know yourself that you are here for a reason and later or sooner you will thank me for it.

I need a wife .

And you are perfect for it. Therefore I make you an offer.

You will marry me and spend the rest of your life here as my wife and mother of my future children or I will send you back and I think that is the last thing you want" he explained and waited for a reaction. I tried to say something but I couldn't.

Wife.
Marry.
Mother.

So many words that I had to process. Lorenzo could see the overwhelm in me so he tried to calm me down a bit.

"You have enough time to decide. Come on I'll take you to the room then you can relax a little" he said and stood up. He straightened his chino pants and stood next to me. I inhaled and exhaled deeply and stood up.

He tried to touch my hand but I flinched immediately.
It's very difficult for me to let men touch me, whether my hands or arms.

He put his hands into his pants pockets and went out the door.

Walking into the room to see so modern, I let my cold feet press against the cold hardwood floor,

I was faced with a dark tainted door that seperated the bed from the rest of the room in a form of

privacy that truly wasn't needed when this room was as big as a home.

Slowly sliding the glass door I saw a bed with nuded sheets that had some sort of significance to how lonely and desperate this house held, or estate held.

I made my way to the bed slowly landing with a thud, as I brought my knees closer to my chest as the rest of the room was blank, needing to be added to the canvas.

With a lamp that had a vintage style, the only thing that was standing out in this entire room that had a homely sense sense that had some sort of longevity to my heart that maybe,

after all everything would maybe be alright?

❤︎

Sorry that I took so long to update. School is the problem but thankfully I got a three weeks break next week so I probably have more time to write : )
Thanks to -lovelayla for helping me ❤︎
And thanks to everybody who votes/comments and follows me.