𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦

When I woke up this morning I noticed that I was alone in the room

When I woke up this morning I noticed that I was alone in the room. Which is very untypical since Alaïa always wakes up an hour after me. I lay in bed for a few minutes and then got up to look where she was.

She was not in the bathroom because I would see her. I looked all over the house, in the library, in the kitchen, in my office and even in Valentina's room and Marco's room but she wasn't there.

Where the fuck did she go?

"Marco have you seen Alaïa?" I asked as I walked into the living room and saw everyone there.

Anna and him apparently came home last night and were sleeping in the living room. He looked at me with a questioning look and shook his head.

"Maybe she went to buy something," Valentina said anxiously. She loves Alaïa with her whole heart that's why she was hoping Alaïa is just outside buying something. Thalia was sitting next to her , comforting.

"She would never do that and all the cars are there. Chino and Antonio haven't seen her either let alone taken her anywhere". I said out loud and realized how pissed off I was getting.

I hit the wall with my fist so hard that there was a dent. My hand was throbbing with pain as it started to bleed. I could no longer control myself and kept hitting the wall. I only stopped when Marco pulled me away.

"Dumbass, stop doing that, it won't make her come back. Think about it. You built this house and what can you use to look up what happened yesterday," Marco asked me and pushed me away.

The cameras.

I ran upstairs to my office and immediately opened the saved camera recording from yesterday. Every single second. Minute. Every step she took and every object she touched I looked at several times. After I poured my heart out to her, I fell asleep and then she left. She took a backpack and left on Thalia's bike.

Why did she do that?

Alaïa is not a person who would just run away.

What happened?

❤︎

For hours I was in my office. Smoked almost a whole pack of cigarettes and drank my scotch bottle almost empty. I haven't smoked or drank that much since Alaïa and I got married because of her trauma but every now and then when I get stressed I take a break. Even more so when her bastard father escaped.

Wait.

I immediately looked for the day her father escaped and watched the video footage. My sperm donor and his whore were in our house. I could see Alana going downstairs and a few minutes later going upstairs with Alaïas father.
I was throwing everything all around me. My chair, my bottles , my books.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Marco yelled as he rushed into the room with his gun in his hand. I was out of control and couldn't pull myself together. Marco noticed that too so he did the only thing that would shut me up. He rammed me on the floor and held my arms like a child.

"They got Alaïa. These motherfuckers. I swear on everything I own I'm going to get them back and torture every one of those bastards," I screamed and pushed Marco away from me.

"Don't worry brother, I will help you. You have my word. But it's better if you calm down now and think about something else. We will find her."

I went out the door. I was pumped with adrenaline and the only thing that helps me is to take a shower or to kill someone. I decided to take a shower and I did. The worst part was that I got a flashback that destroyed me even more.

-
"Hi Mom, I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while but someone has taken my time. As you know I am married again but this time it is something completely different. Every time I see her I am a completely different person. The last time I felt like this was when you came home with Valentina when she was born. She loves to write and every time she sleeps I read through her written pages. One thing has stayed in my mind.

" 'It's difficult to write a love letter, because when we do it, the soul is naked. Yet I fell in love with you the day we met. Then I fell in love even deeper the second time. I couldn't tell. It broke my heart. It was hard. That's the way it is with love. I had to protect myself from the pain of the feelings. I had to work hard to get over you. Then, just when I thought I had made progress, you came back. You came back on the very day I wanted to try harder to move on. So, that's it. The universe wants this. I want that. It feels that you want it, too. So it's a matter of time and patience, I suppose. With you, I'm both completely free and completely in a cage, although it's a cage I want to be in because I feel safe there. My imagination is free, my creativity and intellect know no bounds, rejoicing in the endless possibilities for ideas and learning. My romantic love, however, has entered the cage, locked the door behind it, and put the key out of the gate. That's it. I'm done. I'm yours.'

"After reading those words, I realized one thing I never thought would happen. I love her."

'Love is a quiet feeling that over time becomes part of the oxygen you need to breathe, and even if you're not sure it's there, any form of distance and the feelings begin to suffocate.'
-
These are the words I wanted to say to her today but unfortunately it would be much too late because she is not here. But as soon as I have her in my hands I will tell her every day how much she means to me.

Wrapping a towel around my lower body, I got cotton swabs to clean my ears. I dropped the fucking cotton swab and when I bent down I saw a white stick with a blue cap.

What is this?

I could not believe what my eyes saw. How did I not notice this?

Guess I'm not the only one who keeps secrets.

❤︎

Hello , I hope you don't hate me guys for the decision I made but I planned it already like this.

I know that most of you don't like a pregnancy and marriag but it's the plot. It's a arranged marriage. I hope you guys don't stop reading my book and if it's really a big big problem I will change it. But there is something I can spoil. This book won't be just about the pregnancy and I won't forget about my characters, I mean come on they're my babies.

I hope you still like it and support me through this book. Thank you for 28k reads , it's amazing I never thought this would happen. I love you all <3

It would be really nice if you guys press the little star and comment a few words ;)