"Im sorry but I can't be giving out that information unless your properly identified.We have already informed her family" Confusion took over. Why couldn't they just tell me? Also what are they talking about? Informed my family about what?

"Miss you still there?"

I shook my head taking me out of my trance. "Emm..yes thank you. Bye." I hung up before she could say anything more.

The probably only person that would probably have the answer is Angelo. I texted Levi that I will call him later since I have to talk to Angelo. That feeling in my stomach didn't go away.

I slowly got out of my bed. Making my way out into the hall. I could hear people downstairs. When I got downstairs I was met with the twins, Jordan, Roman and Lucas but no Angelo.

They were all sitting around on the couch. "Have any of you seen Angelo?" I asked standing infront of the TV blocking their view.

"Move Harlow!" Xavier whined. I rolled my eyes.

"He is in his office." Roman answered. I nodded and left to go to his office.

Once I got there I knocked on his door. "Come in"

When I walked in Angelo sat behind his desk looking through some papers. I stood infront of him. I felt physically sick this nagging feeling in my stomach got worse. I felt like it was trying to tell me to walk out of the room. That I did want to know to the answer to my question. I should've listened to it.

Angelo looked up and gave me a small smile. "So what do you need?" Angelo said giving my full attention.

"Mam hasn't rang me today.." Did he just gulp. "..and I rang up the centre but they said that she wasn't available. That she couldn't give me the information because I had no way of identifying myself. But that she had already informed family. So first thing that came to mind was you because she doesn't have any other family." I watched him closely.

He sighed. "Look Harl it's nothing to worry about."

"Well it doesn't seem to be nothing to be worried about! When no one is telling me anything!" My patience was now over the limit. I was just waitting for this bubble to burst.

"She has just decided to stay a bit more longer." He sighed standing up and walking around the table to me.

"What? That doesn't make sense? Your hiding something and I can tell by the way your not looking at me directly in the eye! Your looking behind me!" I stuck my finger out and pushed it into the chest. I just wanted to be told the truth.

He looked like he was having a mental battle with himself. "Angelo just spit it out!" I could feel my heart beat against my chest. This feeling made me sick to my stomach. I just wanted to get rid of it.

"Look Harl.." His eyes softened. "Mom relapsed and is hospital but in a stable condition." I looked at him confused. Did I just hear him right? She seemed okay last week. I must of heard him wrong.

"W-What?" My eyebrows were still furrowed in confusion. This isn't true she had promised me she would get better.

"Harl I'm sorry but it's the truth." He reached his hand out to put it on my shoulder but I took a step back.