Chapter 8

Once everyone had left to go back to their homes and the police had finally halted the search for the day, Nya was left alone on the shore.

It was now a dusk type of light outside, the sun barely hovering on the horizon now, so the golden rays no longer twinkling into her brown eyes, no longer being able to light them up anymore. Which, almost felt sad to her. Even if the sun was the opposite of her element, it still felt calming to look at after a long and exhausting day.

And the ocean was a beautiful sapphire blue colour, smoothly swaying around and seeming to hel the master breathe in and out calmly, before she decided to be one with her thoughts again.

But there was one thing that her mind could not get rid of for the life of her, not even for a second.

What was that thing in the Ocean?

Well, she already sort of had an idea. After all, since her mother had informed her of the ocean, there was a few suggestions on what if was, but it still didn't make anything feel better. She still was in shock from the sighting, and she didn't now how to react to it.

Her whole life she was told the ocean was a strange and sometimes horrifying place, before than becoming the water ninja that used the ocean to save a whole town, and then been told by your mother that there's things in there that you've only ever laughed at when you see it in a book or a movie, thinking it was just a old hoax, but then you think you see it?

How did it even come up to surface anyway? Maya stated that they only ever show their presence unless they're in danger..

But if they are in danger, how is Nya supposed to know what's going on, or heck, how is she supposed to notice? If they only ever jump out of the water for a second, how is anyone supposed to realise? Her vision was definitely not the best out of the teams', but anyone with good vision wouldn't see that in time.

Nya sighed and glanced over at the big rock beside her. The one that Lloyd found her sitting on a few weeks ago and she confessed how she was feeling about..well, everything to him, then heading over to Ronin's later on for reassurance and advice, before Jay picked her up.

She sighed and made her way up there again, admiring the view as she sat down. The sun had not long disappeared under the horizon, and now the navy dark blue skies were coating over her, along with the speckles of stars, which did help in slightly illuminating the quiet and depressing night.

Nya sighs again and plays with a rock that she recently found. "Where are you, Delara..? Why do you keep leaving..?" She asked, feeling her heart override with sadness as the longness for her praticial best friend grew more and more as the days went on. It was just..after so long of being captured and hidden away with a man they both hate and disgust and sometimes even fear, and then only being back for a short amount of time before then going missing in the god foresaken ocean again..it angers Nya, to say the least.

"Wait.." Nya said out loud, particulary to no one. "If they're in danger, and.."

"My, you're a spitting image of her!"

"Of who?"

"If I looked like her..then.."

Splash!

Before she could finish her deduction, Nya looked up as the abrupt sound of waves caught her attention. It sounded like a splashing sound. Is it them again? She hopes she can get a better look.