Chapter 1

"Thought I'd expect to see you here." A deeper voice said behind her, snapping the girl out of her thoughts, and then making her jolt out of her spot slightly. She turned around and saw her familiar blonde haired best friend, a gentle smile on his face. He was holding his shoes and socks in one hand, and the other was his phone.

She turned back. "Oh, Hey Lloyd." Nya murmured, turning back to the sky blue waves that were lit up by the twinkling moonlight and spotted stars, as they moved in and out of the tide very peacefully, as if they didn't have a care in the world, as if they loved everything. Well that wasn't the case for Nya at all.

"A bit surprised seeing someone followed me." She added on, drawing her fingernail on the somewhat dryer sand, making a little heart and then drawing gently inside of it. Smiley faces, moons, stars, anything.

"Well after you left without a trace hours ago, you'd expect someone to come find 'ya." Lloyd responded, placing his shoes next to Nya's and sitting next to her, admiring the late night view just like she's doing. "We tried to call you. Jay had to stay back because he was having a panic attack." He muttered. Nya's head shot up. Her boyfriend had a panic attack over her?! God, she feels horrible now.

Lloyd seemed to notice. "I told him that you'd be here, and he slowly started to calm down." He explained, resting his head onto Nya's shoulder. Nya sighed almost disappointedly and she carried on staring into the horizon.

This time Lloyd sighed instead, taking his head off her shoulder and looking at her. "What's wrong, Nya?" Lloyd asked. Nya looked up at The Green Ninja, seeing his raised eyebrow, the other one creased. "You've been acting really off lately - everyone's seen it and we're all starting to get concerned." He finished, dropping his arms to his sides and looking down to see Nya's left fingers covered in grains of sand and dirt.

The mentioned girl exhaled shakily and held her knees closer to her chest, resting her chin between them. She swallowed a limp in her throat.

"I don't feel right." She confessed

It seemed as if Lloyd's ears perked up as he looked at Nya. Her face immediately softened She stared off into the distance again, tears forming in her eyes as it glistened in the stars. The emerald eyed ninja raised an eyebrow and turned his whole body to the chocolate brown eyed ninja.

"What do you mean?" Lloyd questioned. He placed a hand on her forehead, worriedly. "Are you sick?" His Hand wasn't turning warm. Not sick, then.

Nya shook her head, and pulled Lloyd's wrist off her head, sorting her bangs out and dropping her arms back to her side. "No, Lloyd." She sighed, and sniffled quietly, burying her face into her knees. "I'm okay for now; physically anyway." Oh, god. This won't be a very nice conversation. It'll be quite depressing to be honest.

"But mentally..?" The blonde started. He could see more tears well up in her eyes, and she bit her lip. Lloyd scooted closer. "Hey, you can tell me anything, alright?"

"I don't feel like I have a place anymore." Her voice trembled with each breath. "I've never had a 'good part' in any battle. You've all saved the day at least once." She started. Lloyd sighed, he hates to see Nya sad. But seeing her like this is worse.

"Nya-"

"Zane has sacrificed himself twice, Jay..he saved me from a djinn, and defeated Unagami to redemption, Kai forged the weapons of Spinjitzu, Cole also practically redeemed Yang and saved you and Kai, you were basically the one who defeated the overlord the first time, had your heartbroken lots of times, seen your dad turn fully evil, and you're still standing."

Lloyd was shocked. She remembered all of that? After almost 6 years?

But she was forgetting something.