Chapter 7

As soon as they got to the bridge, a strange uneasiness filled Nya's mind.

It was the middle of the day too, cars were going past, people were walking down the street next to the beach, and there was about 15 policeman here, whether that be a good thing or not.

And then there was the team and her parents.

So why did she feel so tense since she gor her?

Her auntie's missing, that's why. Duh. They were finally beginning to get close after all these years of not knowing each other, and being missing, then she just goes missing again. After only months of her return. She was literally only going to clear her mind at the beach. he never goes here on her own, and the only reason she did that one time was because no one esle could come with her at the time, and she finally felt comfortable enough being on her own, knowing that he wasn't here.

God, how Nya hated people who take the first chance they get at doing something bad.

She didn't deserve this, not again. She had been through enough, why make her go missing again? What did she do?

The current master of water sighed as she looked out into the vast ocean, tears threatening to cloud her vision and fall down her face. But instead, she bit her lip and carried on staring into the crystal-clear waters and the cloudly sky. The cloudly and dull sky.

The day was chilly, almost setting the mood of the situation they're in. Numb, sad, cold, dull, and any other possible negative emotion that can come throught your brain. If only it was a bright and sunny day. Would Delara still be here? Possibly. Maybe Nya's emotions are messing with the weather now, great.

God knows what could happen underwater, she dreads to think. Even if she's in there.

"Nya?" Nya jumped and turned around to see her boyfriend, Jay, standing there with a very concerened face. His freckles srunched up while he raised an eyebrow and tried to grab her hand. But it was like Nya was frozen.

She wouldn't move at all, she just looked back from Jay's eyes and the ocean as if something was watching her. Like a entity was approaching..and it may not be a human. Not after the conversation she had with her mother.

Soon enough, the girl snapped out of the almost trance of looking back and forth that she was in, and finally looked at her Yin in the eyes, and gently took his hand.

Jay squeezed it gently, his worries rising through the roof for Nya. He cared so much, he didn't want her to me hurt or anything. He hoped that wasn't the case, but even if it wasn't, the anxiety that lay there for the love of his life would not decrease. Only stay mild until he gets a full answer to why she's been acting like this since they got to the beach.

Jay decided that he would finally speak up again, notcing that Nya was looking at him now. "Are you okay sweetheart?" He asks, a soft tone in his voice. He doesn't want to startle his already distanced girlfriend again.

Nya gave a gentle squeeze on his hand for reasurrance. "It's alright Jay, I'm fine." She replied, a small smile appearing on her face, when in her head she was hoping it was enough to calm Jay down.

Jay however, raised an eyebrow and stroked her hair gently, relaxing some of her pent up nerves. He sighed shakily and looked down at the sand below their feet. How will he get Nya to confess? He knows when somethings' up with her, they've been dating for years now, and they're yin and yang. he can always tell, but never find out.

Nya seemed to notice his worried expression and looked away. "Look, I'm sorry Jay. I.." She trailed off, glancing out at the ocean before darting her eyes straight back to Jay. "It's hard.."