60. Happy Endings

Start from the beginning

"Wh-Where are you going?" she asked me and I sighed.

"To Taehyung," I said and walked past her. 

"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" she suddenly yelled and I stopped in my path. I looked behind and I saw her glaring at me, "HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE YOU!"

"What do you know?" I said and walked away.

"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HE DOES! JUNG—" I slammed the front door shut and sighed. That bitch! What the shit was she even talking about? I told her to shoo away and yet she comes after me. Never mind. Tae, my wifey, here I come.

I walked as fast as I could to the cherry park. The perfect spot for romantic couples. My wifey knows exactly what place to choose. I can't believe this. I am going crazy for him already. I reached the park and I looked around for him. He didn't forget did he? 

I sat on a bench and looked around, eyeing for a certain, handsome boy. I dug my hands deeper into my pocket as the cold wind sent chills all over my body. Luckily I wore my hoodie and came. It was going to rain soon as I saw the black clouds huddling above me. I hope Taehyung is wearing something warm. Look at me being a concerned husband. I am the best! What about marriage? I should ask him about that too. Hold on...WE ARE STILL STUDYING? Oh crap! When can I marry him? Ugh!

I suddenly spotted him wearing his white hoodie and I waved like a madman at him. Black and white. Made for each other. He saw me and waved back. He jogged to were I was and I got up when he stood before me. This is it. Okay Jungkook, you the top. So act cool.

"Took a long time to dress, huh?" I said and he smiled. I furrowed my brows and poked his cheeks, "So what is the answer?"

"Ah! The answer," he said and he bit his lips. Sexy. Calm down. I took a deep breath and looked at him. Looks like his mind wandered off. What is he thinking about so much? Don't tell me he wants more time? I can't wait!

"Hey!" I waved my hand in front of him and he came back to his senses, "You seemed to have zoned out."

"Oh I see. I am sorry," he chuckled and I smiled at him.

"So...what's the answer?" I smirked at him. Suddenly he leaned towards me and kissed my lips. I was startled by the sudden contact, but when I realized what was happening, I kissed him back. His arms looped around my neck while mine to his tiny waist. I am so obsessed with his waist. I pulled him closer and removed all the space between us. It's a yes! Yippee!

He pulled away and we took a moment to capture our breath. He leaned to my ears and whispered, "I love you, Jungkook." I smiled when he said that and I could feel myself blushing. Finally! Tae is mi—

"But the answer is a no." 

Crack! I froze as he pulled away from me and I could feel my lungs tighten. He-he did-did not s-say th-that! I looked at him and he seemed to be serious. It is a joke. Yes a joke.

"Yah! Taehyung! You scared me, dumbass," I chuckled and looked around to see my other hyungs who were joking around, "Oy! Jimin! Is this your idea? Sucks a lot, bro."

"Jimin is not here. It is only us both," I hear Tae mumble and I shook my head.

"No. This...this is a joke, right?" I asked him, but he looked away from my intense gaze. I went up to him and grabbed his collar and shook him, "IT IS A JOKE, RIGHT?"

"IT IS F**KING NOT!" he yelled back. I whimpered in fear as I saw him clench his fist.

"Taehyung. This isn't funny. I thought—"

"What? What did you think? That I would say yes," he interrupted me and I gulped down the lump in my throat which refused to go down. 

"You just said that you love me. Then why...?"