9. A Favor

TAEHYUNG'S POV

We were still kissing and my body had no intentions of leaving Jungkook. It was like, it had gotten a mind of its own and my brain was running around and screaming and yelling for me to stop. I was running out of air and I pushed him away. I took deep breaths and I heard him snicker.

"Only a minute and you are tired," he said and I glared at him. He looked behind me and grinned.

"She left," I looked around and couldn't see her. Thank god!

"Let's go before the gang asks us more questions," I said and we headed towards the theatre. We saw them near the ticket counter.

"Uhmm...thanks," I said to him.

"For what?" he asked and I sighed. Don't act like you don't know.

"For helping me," I replied and he nodded. I saw Jimin waving at me and I ran towards him and squeezed the life out of him.

"Whoa! What happened?" he asked me and I told him about the girl, but left out the part of boyfriend and kissing. I just told him that I simply rejected her.

"Atta boy! Now that's how you reject," he patted my back and I nervously chuckled. I rejected her pretty bad. I looked at Jungkook. He was acting normal and he didn't look like a guy who had been kissed by his enemy. He looked at me and I blushed. I broke contact with him and looked at a huge poster. Why did I blush? I placed my hands on my cheek and it was hot. This is embarrassing.

It became even worse when I sat next to him. We had to decide where to sit and in the end, I was sitting between Jimin and Jungkook. Yoongi was in between Jimin and Suga and Hobi sat next to Suga. Namjoon and Jin were on the other end. I groaned in frustration. I hate my life!

"Chill! I am not going to suck your face," Jungkook said and I growled.

"You cheated on Zeref? What a hoe!" he said and that pissed me off.

"You were the one who started it," I lashed back at him and he just grinned.

"I was the one who saved you. Plus, you suck at kissing. Did you know that? No wonder why Zeref left you. Plus, why would you like an anime creature?" Anime creature? I swear this boy is pissing me off.

"You were the one who kissed me, so suffer. And don't insult a hot guy like Zeref," I said and looked away.

"Whatever. You're a sloppy kisser and Zeref is not hot. I am way hotter than him," he said and I burst out laughing. 

"You? Hotter than Zeref? I am going to die laughing. You look like a chicken," I said and he face-palmed himself.

"Stop cackling like a witch, bitch. The movie is starting," he said and ignored the faces I was making at him. The movie went peaceful. Until the intermission came.

"Taehyung. Jungkook. Buy us popcorn and some drinks." Me and him? Why can't you choose someone else, Namjoon?

"Why me?" Jungkook asked him.

"Because you guys are closer to the exit."

We couldn't argue with him. Jungkook went to buy the popcorn while I went to buy the drinks.

"Seven cokes please," I gave the money to the person at the counter and grabbed the cold drinks. I looked around for Jungkook but, he had already gotten in. He didn't even wait for me! I gave the cold drinks to everyone and went back to my seat.

"Taehyung! You didn't buy for yourself?" Jin asked me and I shook my head.

"I don't want it," I said and he nodded.