37. Brutal Punishment

Somewhere in Jungkook's house where bitches live~

"That Taehyung must have seduced Jungkook with a spell or a potion. There is no way he would say something so moving and loving to him," Mrs. Jeon said as she patted the girl sitting beside her on the couch.

"He must have," that girl muttered and buried her head in her hands, "He even kiss...ki..."

"Kiss?"

"He kissed him!" she sobbed and started to wail, "Jungkook kissed Taehyung right in front of me."

"Calm down now, Leishi," Mrs. Jeon patted Leishi's back and sighed, "Just what is so great in that Taehyung. He must be a...witch's son. That's right. His mom must be one and she is helping him with his relationship with Jungkook by brewing him some weird potion."

"Leave all of that. How can we make Jungkook leave him?" Leishi asked her and she shrugged. They began to think of all mischievous ways to make them separate, but most of them were absolute fail. Their minds were empty and had trouble coming up with a decent plan.

"Ugh! My head is going to burst from all of this thinking," Mrs. Jeon put her hand to her forehead and sighed. Suddenly her eyes grew wide with joy and she had an evil smirk plastered on her face, "I think I know what to do."

"Huh?"

"Come here," Mrs. Jeon beckoned Leishi to come closer. When she was close enough, she leaned towards her ear and whispered the plan to her. Immediately Leishi's face glowed up and she smirked.

"That's perfect," she clapped her hands with joy and the older woman grinned, "But how do we do it?"

They began to whisper to each other and the room was filled with hisses and laughs. Lily stood by the door and sighed. Looks like they are up to something again. But I am pretty sure that young and kind master can handle it.

*******

TAEHYUNG' POV

I am so hungry. My stomach grumbled and I sighed. Hang in there buddy. Where are those guys?

I was currently at the mall, waiting for the gang to come. I was leaning against the wall right next to a restaurant and savoring the beautiful smell that filled the air. I spotted a familiar, short guy and waved wildly at him. He saw me and rushed towards me before engulfing me in a hug.

"TAEHYUNG!" he exclaimed with joy and I hugged him back, "You are here. Where the heck did you go off after school?"

"Huh?" I looked at him and he stared back at me with curiosity. After school...JUNGKOOK!? Suddenly I cried in Jimin's arms and he still had no clue what happened. That Jungkook...I hate him!

"Oy! Taehyung, what's the matter? Did...did Jungkook do something to you?" he asked me and at the sound of his name, I began to wail even more loudly. He patted my head and clenched his fist.

"That guy! What did he do to you, Taehyung? Did he sexually harass you?" he asked me and I just sobbed. Sexually harass me? He did! I slightly nodded and he gasped.

"He...did...Taehyung. Omg! Your mom trusted the wrong guy and so did I," he slapped his forehead, "I wanted the relationship to go smoothly, but what is this? He went too fast. Taehyung, I am sorry. I am so sorry. I am your best friend and I threw you to a monster. Tae, you have every right to slap me."

"It's not your fault, Jimin," I sobbed and he shook his head, "That guy is sweet and nice to everyone, but he is a cruel being inside. I hate him, Jimin."