2. Enemies for Life

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jeon F**king Jungkook!

I glared at him. I hate that guy.

Jeon Jungkook was my classmate and my archenemy. He was known as the international playboy (that's what I called him). That guy was the sickest person I have ever met. If he ever falls in love, I will just shave my hair off. He turned around and smirked at me. I looked away and pretended that I didn't see him.

"What's the matter? Jealous?" I turned around and was face to face with him. I glared at him and looked away.

"No way! Who would ever like you?" 

"Ohhhh! So you mean that you are jealous of those girls who were drooling around me," he started to laugh and I buried my head in my hands. What did I just say?

"I didn't mean that, idiot."

"Oh really. I thought you were gay for me," he said and suddenly, he leaned close to me. If he wasn't my enemy, I would have fainted on spot on how close he was leaning towards me. But, I am Kim Taehyung and standing in front of me was the one I hated the most.

"No way will I love you, bitch!" I said and he came even closer till there was only three inches between our faces. I could my face burning and I tried my best not to surrender. Suddenly, he pulled away and walked away from me.

"Don't deny the truth, Taehyungie," he turned around and smirked at me. I hate that name! I mean it is cute and all, but that word coming from his mouth stinks.

"Taehyung, calm down. You like you will burst any second," Jimin said and placed his hand on my shoulder. I sighed and nodded. The bell rang and all the students piled into their respective classes and I went to my class. Sadly, Jimin wasn't in the same class as me. 

I entered my class and seated myself at my respective seat. Everyone were busy talking and giggling with their friends, while I sat in my lonely, empty seat. I didn't want anyone to talk to me. I liked to be alone. Since I was a loser in studies and sports, nobody ever looked at me. Except for Jimin. He became my friends four or probably five years back and since then, we were inseparable. We always stick together and had each other's back. I had other friends too, but they were a grade above me.

I sat there and began to doodle random things at the back of my notebook. Suddenly, I could feel a dark aura behind me and I turned my head to see what who it was. I regretted doing so because I ended up staring into the dark, cold eyes of Jeon Jungkook. He looked at me and I glared at him. This was our way of saying hi, even though we met at the school gate. Almost everyone in our school knew that Jungkook and I are enemies for life. 

It all started when that guy stepped into our school three years back. I guess three years back my life took a change. Like legit everything major happened three years back.

Back to why I hate him. There was at least a million reasons why I hate him. He was talented, smart, good looking and—yuck—hot. When my mom heard about him from the principal, I have no clue how, she began to eat my head. She kept telling his name over and over till he fricking came in my dreams. Luckily, he didn't come in my dreams today.

"I did not know that brainless creatures like you could doodle," he smirked at me and I stuck my tongue out. He gave me the disgusted look and sat next to me. Yes. Next to me. Why? Well, here's the thing.

Last week, our class teacher arranged our seats in such a way that the students with lowest marks sat next to the geniuses. I, unfortunately, was paired with Jungkook. Both of us didn't approve it and we begged the teacher to change our seats. I mean—couldn't she chose someone else? But she was stubborn and ended up giving us detention that day.