6. The Ones I love

Taehyung's POV

"KIM TAEHYUNG! COME DOWN THIS VERY INSTANT!"

I groaned when I heard my mom calling for me. I was just on the last 5 minutes into finishing the last episode. I did not want her to get more pissed, so I went down praying deep down that she didn't call me for a stupid reason. Or else I will lose my mind completely and go berserk.

"What is it?" I came down and immediately something heavy fell on top of me and I fell down hard onto the ground. I groaned in pain and I looked up to see what my mom had thrown on me, but that thing was wiggling around. Wiggling?

"Nii-chan!" I smiled and picked up the 'thing' and laughed.

"Well if it isn't my favorite, naughty, Hikaru." He laughed and I rubbed by nose with his and laughed. I looked at Kaoru who was standing behind my mother. When he saw me looking at him, he blushed and clutched onto my mom's dress.

"Come here, Kaoru," I beckoned him to come and he came running to me and hugged me tight. I laughed and I hugged the two teddy bears. They are so softy and plushy and squishy and I just want to eat them! Now I am acting like a creep!

"Nii-chan doesn't like me!" I heard Kaoru cry and I put him on my lap while he rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Why do you think I don't like you?"

"B-Bec-cause you c-cal-called Hik-Hikaru as your fa-favorite." Kaoru started crying even more than before. I smiled and I patted his head.

"I said that Hikaru is my favorite, naughty one and you, my Kaoru, is my favorite, quiet one." He stopped crying immediately and looked at me with those big huge eyes. I laughed at the thought his eyes looked like Jungkook.

Jungkook?

Why is he in my mind?

You love Hikaru and Kaoru and his eyes doesn't look like my babies. No shitty way.

"Really?" Kaoru asked and I nodded. He smiled and hugged me. I hugged them again and my mom just stood there, in front of us, crying like a child. My dad came and hugged her, but she slapped his hand and walked to the kitchen. He looked at me and I shrugged. Women. They are something else.

"So how was your stay at grandparent's house?" I asked them while they were busy playing with my hands.

"It was good!" Hikaru said and I laughed while Kaoru scowled.

"It was not good because Nii-chan was not there," he said and I ruffled his hair.

"You have Nii-chan now. So we can play as much as you want," when I said that, their eyes twinkled with happiness. This is why I love my life.

"Not always," my mom said and I groaned, "Your Nii-chan has to study also or else he will be stuck in school forever and ever."

They gasped and looked at me with a sad face. Were they pitying me?

"It is okay, Nii-chan. You will leave school fast," Kaoru said and I smiled. When I looked at my mom, she shook her head and headed back to the kitchen.

Mean.

"Boys, dinner is ready!' my dad called us and the twins jumped in joy and headed to the dining room. I laughed and I followed them. They were already seated at the table while my mom and dad were busy placing the bowls and plates. I sat down at the head of the table with Hikaru to my left and Kaoru to my right. Mom sat beside Hikaru while dad sat opposite to me.

"Thank you for the food."

We dug into our food and I moaned in joy. Even though mom acted like a mean person, her food was on another level. They were so delicious. I looked at the twins and smiled. Even they were enjoying the food a lot.

Hikaru and Kaoru were actually from Japan. My mom wanted to marry a Japanese man, but ended up marrying my dad who was Korean. She wanted to have kids from Japan. At first dad refused saying that one kid was enough and he didn't want any more. But, when she said she would go marry a Japanese guy and will get a kid, dad accepted adoption. Obviously he did not want his wife to run off to some random guy so that she can have a kid who is a Japanese.

That's when they stumbled into the twins. At first they were horrible at parenting them and ended up making them cry all day. Luckily, they had me. I was good around kids so then in a few days they became close to me. I was more like a parent to them than my mom and dad.

The twins study in Japan. They live with my grandparents and they too love them like their own children. Now that they have holidays, they came to meet us. I rarely meet my grandparents and that's mainly because of school work.

"Nii-chan, let's play some games," Hikaru asked and before I could reply back my mom spoke, "Your Nii-chan has a lot of homework to be done and his exams are coming next week. So, don't disturb him. If he gets good marks, then only he will play with you."

I looked at her with puppy eyes, pleading to let me play with them. But, she was a very cold person and she just ignored me and continued to eat her food. I cried inside and I could see my twins too crying—no they are not. They just look...fine? Wow! My twins...don't...like me? I am sad!

I finished my food and headed to my room to finish my 'homework' and study for my exam. I locked the door and sat down to watch anime.

Anime and my cute, twin brothers. That's all I needed in this shitty world. And my parents and my grandparents and of course! Jimin, my one and only friend. And the other hyungs, too. I am more than glad to have these people in my life. Oh I forgot! I also need my boyfriend Zeref. He is so handsome and devilish. Looks like I have eyes for bad boys.

I giggled and went back to watching the reunion of the two brothers. And then, there is my second boyfriend, Natsu. How the heck am I supposed to choose between the two hottest brothers? Never mind. I will just love them altogether.

I sighed as I watched the episode end. My eyes were droopy and I knew that I had to sleep. So, I just ignored the ending song, which I always watched, and went straight bed.

I closed my eyes and waited for the door of my dream land to open up.

Imagine I am your Zeref.

I suddenly bolted up and started to sweat. Why is he still on my mind? That kiss! That horrible kiss! That's the reason why I am thinking of him so much! Why did he had to be there? Most importantly, why did the girl have to ask me out? Like couldn't I just not shine so much? I know I am handsome and all but, then—

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and this time, I fell on the floor. I groaned and crawled to the door and opened it. But, to my utter dumbness, the door banged on my face and I fell down hard.

"Nii-chan?"

I got up and saw Kaoru standing by the door. I smiled and gave him my hand. He took it with his small, adorable hands and walked towards me. I closed the door and picked him up and place him on my bed. I laid on the bed while he laid beside me. I pulled him closer and ruffled his hair.

"What's the matter, Kaoru?" I asked him.

"I missed you, Nii-chan," he said and began to cuddle closer to me. I smiled and hugged him.

"Don't worry. I am here now."

"Even I want cuddles, Nii-chan." We both looked at the door and saw Hikaru standing and pouting.

"Come here then," I said and immediately, his eyes sparkled with joy and he jumped on my bed. He laid down on my stomach and I groaned when his head banged on my chin.

"Sorry, Nii-chan," Hikaru said and I patted his head. Soon, they had drifted off to sleep and thanks to them, I could forget about the kiss and Jungkook. And that night, I was the happiest brother in the world.

._._._._._._._._._._.

Thanks for 80+ reads!!! Luv ya all!!! 

Hope you guys enjoy the book!!!

I would love it if you guys would vote, comment and support me. It means a lot to me!!

If there are any mistakes in this chapter...feel free to correct it.

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)