And, being the infectious little cinnamon roll she was, smiles came out naturally as she was glomped into a group hug. The older girls loved the youngest of their group to death. Though Narcissa may be the center that connects them all, Ruby was the support she had to keep them remain connected.

"Yeah! We'll video call every night! And you can even text us during classes!" Came the excited exclamation of Yang, all her negative thoughts being slowly thrown down the drain.

"Yep! We'll definitely always be together! No adults can ever stop us! We're the Big 5! Hahahaha!" Then came the gleeful addition of Andromeda, playfully mentioning their group's name that were given by their childish peers.

"No matter what, we'll always find a way. Right, girls?" The calmest out of the five, Bellatrix, gave with a dazzling smile.

"Totally! Those who says otherwise wouldn't get cookies and ice-cream! We're definitely, never, ever going to truly separate!" Was the happy agreement of Narcissa, her red-orange eyes glistening with joy.

And as the girls continued to hug, a soft snort came right outside Ruby's bedroom. Being the most stealthy, Raven was voted to check up on the girls. Having watched the whole ordeal, Raven only muttered a single, two-word sentence.

"Useless lesbians." The ravenette helplessly muttered in a way that was both annoyed and amused. Never would she have thought that her daughter would turn gay. If it were the old Raven, she would have wacked some sense onto her daughter and made her look for a man. Not for being a traditional old had, but to give birth to a strong child like she had done.

As soon as Yang was born, she immediately left Taiyang and went after the sexiest woman she could get her hands on, bar Summer since she was too sweet in a way that she wouldn't suddenly have sex with their teammates ex out of nowhere.

But, she should have guessed, in a way, like mother, like daughter.

Then, seeing that there wasn't a problem, Raven left the girls to their own devices feeling that what she had done was just a waste of time. However, she could look at the bright side and realize that she's another thousand lien richer because she had one another bet with her casual lover Glynda pertaining the relationship the girls had.

°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°
|Timeskip|
°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°.°
|3rd Person's POV|
°.°.°.°.°.°.° .°.°

"Well...we spent most our summer hanging out, like usual." Started Andromeda as she entered Vale with her family -which includes the Rose-Branwen family too-.

"No training, sparring. Just stupidity and fun." Added the eldest of the three sisters, posture prim and proper just like her mother.

"Still can't believe that this'll end. I'm definitely going to miss you girls." Yang said as she kept herself latched against Narcissa's back, discreetly trying to take in as much of said woman's scent as much as she can, desperately wanting to make sure she'll never get to forget it.

"I'll miss our Cookie and Ice-Cream Overload days..." A sad mutter came from Ruby, one hand melded against Narcissa's as she led the group. The two sisters were given their moment with Narcissa by the twins, acknowledging that this will be the last chance they get with Narcissa for at least a week. As dramatic as it is, being separated from each other was something they were definitely not used to.

"Mm-hmm. Even though you being in a sugar rush is a pain, you're still adorable. I will really miss the two of you." Narcissa admitted with a hint of melancholy. She had never had been separated from her friends for a day, much less five days. She just hopes that nothing bad would happen to either of them without her and her sisters around. Ruby was a clumsy girl and Yang was easily angered, hence the reason why she had to stay a year more in Signal to learn how to manage her anger.