A Silver-Eyed Warrior

<¦|A Silver-Eyed Warrior|¦>

⊕⊕⊕
𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔

<Legend:
"Hi!"
^~Talking
-Thanks!-
^~Thinking
'For!'
^~Whispering
"READING!!!"
^~Ear rape
"*Smiles* This!"
^~Action while talking

𝖄𝖔𝕾𝖊𝕭𝖚𝕳𝖆𝕽𝖔
⊕⊕⊕

|Salem's POV|

"You are doing fine, princess." I assured my daughter as she slowly formed an orb of a condensed form of water. Her face was scrunched up, concentrating and willing the magic to follow her command.

It was excruciatingly slow, but it was expected of a child, however, she was better than most, if not all, as the orb was as big as a human's head, something even I, a royalty, trained by the best, have reached at the tender age of 6, and this is her 17th try, whilst I started my training at 5.

Suddenly, the orb lost its form, fully turning into liquid and splashing onto the floor. Narcissa yelped, feeling her knee-high socks getting wet from the water she had created purely from magic. Truly a fast learner and a natural at magic handling, most likely from my blood, as royalties had much better affinities with magic wielding than commoners and normal nobels.

Narcissa gave a little yelp, uncomfortable with the wetness below her, but she huffed when she realized that she had, once again, failed to fully turn the condensed water into ice, science having a part in magic and she hasn't had much dealings with, but considering that she hadn't fully learned the meaning of evaporation and condensation, it's a wonder how she managed to do half of what she did.

The girl pouted, something she always did whenever she's displeased, a cute thing she does. Patting her head to comfort her, I then encouraged my little princess.

"Angel, don't be like that. You've done great. Even better when mommy was your age! With a bit more practice and a bit more information, I'm sure that you will turn water into ice! Then ice to air, then to lightning, then fire! And more!" I told her as I rubbed her chubby cheeks, contemplating if I should send her go a school of sorts, as Watts was the best choice for a teacher, but he was too preoccupied with her demands as their fight against the 'rogue' grimms -grimms that have taken in too much negative emotions, causing them to know only destruction-, has intensified.

With a big smile, my daughter, as expected, hugged my thigh, rubbing her cheeks against my hips. Her big, adorable -can't really get tired of saying that they should be intimidating-, red eyes surrounded by darkness, staring into mine, the slight color of olive green that acts like a thin barrier between the two clashing colors was so miniscule that if no one tried to look for it, they wouldn't find it. And that, little bit of detail, always reminds me of my past. Something I want to forget and cherish at the same time.

-*Sighs* Olive...., would you still forgive this foolish woman? *Snickers* Probably not. It still bugs me though. How did the brother gods acquire her blood? Did they ask it from her? Does she know we have a daughter?- I thought to myself, scenarios began playing in my mind, of how and what would happen if Olive and I were to meet again.

Would we fight? Would we talk? Would we kill each other? Or would we disregard years, centuries, of hatred, years of war, just because of Narcissa?

-Would my little princess want to meet her?- I asked myself, dreading the time where my little angel would ask her "father" was. I wouldn't know how to respond to that, as of right now, we are in a complex relationship.