Why oh why Lilith

A few months have passed since the summoning of the Hero's, aside from me chastising(read:nearly killing them with extreme prejudice)a person who screams typical isekai protagonist, hell it was so cringey to see it that it made me remember Kouki from Arifureta.

So what happened in these few months? The first prince sided with the demons trying to get revenge on me(still a work in progress), aside from a few noble houses being destroyed by me and absorbing them, The Hero's are still here occasionally going on an expedition to get experience and get used to our world meaning the pope is here meaning I somewhat succeeded, but hey I'm still new to politics and shit.

Just to give an idea on how strong the 'hero's' are....the supposed leader of said group can match me in my semi-serious form if he goes all out, aside from him everyone else is subpar, sure compare to the denizens of this world their extremely powerful due to their number of skills, stats and how fast they level up, add in with your typical fantasy setting and wabam their practically worshiped as if their the messiah, but I'm a Great One, add in Azazoths blessing(which I'm forever grateful), the ability to somewhat interfere with the system, and the wisdom and intelligence of a weeb, put these together in a blender with the slight chaotic inducing insanity as the taste and you got me, part of the True Loli race...sometimes I wonder why it feels as if I'm missing something to complete the set known as Lilith Morningstar.

But besides that nothing interesting happened.

"Thank you, and can you bring me Lilithya" giving my thanks to my maid who wears a skimpy maid dress she smiles happily at the compliment.

Bowing she walks out leaving me with stacks upon stacks of paper work, turns out having a little more than one fourth of the kingdom as my territory brings about an ungodly amount of paperwork...sometimes I wonder where my lust for conquest comes from.

"You called for me, Mistress" a blonde women enters my office wearing a see through negligee, Lilithya, wife of some random noble that I crushed before I took her in as one of my personal maids.

Of course backlash was unavoidable but hey, that quickly died down when my ruling caused it to prosper than it was when said random lord ruled it.

"Yea, help me with these damn papers that god abandoned" giggling a little at my bluntness I begin to wonder what I'm gonna do, this kingdom will be mine in two-three years tops, either ruling from the shadows or by committing regicide

Entering my room I remove my clothes with a snap of my finger and lie down, staring at the sun before focusing on manipulating my new creation, Miracle magic, encompassing light and healing magic into one, my greatest achievement since I learned I could force my very own creation into the systems skill bank.

Still though, looking at the mirror I see two scars on my back, as if something precious has been ripped away from me. "Ehhh, I still don't know what this is" dismissing it by putting on my dress before looking at my skill that has corrupted text on the unique skill list.

Hero's P.O.V

"And so here we are, The Labyrinth of the Dog, in this place you will fight monsters that are more ferocious and cunning than the ones you fought on your past expeditions" with the introduction done of what the hell we're doing here.

But of course it raised some questions of why where gonna risk our lives in such place to get stronger but what caught my attention is a few of the cracks that appear in the side which are slowly...no way! Are the monsters breaking out!!

"Sir, what are those cracks on the mountain side?"pointing at it, I watch the royal guards captain look at incredulously before his eyes widen in understanding.