Why you don't allow a Fallen Angel-Succubus-Eldritch boogaloo hybrid to roam

Alternate Title- A Demon Princess misadventures in a Cultivation world.

Heys guys I'm back from the dead, yea I apparently played to much Honkai Impact...gacha I tell you, that accursed word brings shiver down my spine, as if Fate Grand Order wasn't enough torment to my wallet...

Anyhow, hope you enjoy this chapter while I go procrastinate again
——————————————————
Watching someone fall to lust due to my body was...boring? No disappointment is the word I'm looking for, but eh if theirs one thing I love the most is sex.

What? You expected me to say something else? Please I'm a fucking sex Demon of course I'm gonna enjoy the carnal pleasures of life, besides I was busy researching Sex Magic which is why I'm extra needy today, and not because I was so close to finally becoming a Futa and fucking the brains out of my loyal Succubus, no sir.

But that's besides the point. Now for the million dollar question, where the fuck am I?

Caressing her cheeks for a bit only for her to purr at my touch making smile at how easy it is when your charisma breaks the maximum limit and surpasses the divine
...probably, not too sure at the moment.

But that's besides the point, where in the fuck am I? I don't recognize her, as for her style of clothes? Typical mage stuff that can be found in the multiverse.

So I do the only natural thing and strip off her clothing. "Not bad" is all I say as her body is bare for all to see, granted she's average and the only thing that's good is her udders which are particularly huge.

Giving them a good squeeze I take a moment to appreciate her giant mammaries before giving them a good slap making her let out a cute noise.

Closing in I take her lips and forcefully insert my tongue, quickly dominating her mouth, moving my hand to her waist before going to her ass and playfully squeezing them, not too hard as to make it a turn off but enough that it heightens her level of pleasure.

Of course I haven't just been playing with her body, using sex magic that I learned from the Succubus I take a moment to suck on one of her delicious pink nipple before slowly increasing her sensitivity to make it more pleasurable for her.

Bringing a finger near her sex I brush by it evoking a shiver from her, one that that merely made her mad with Lust.

Seeing that she's ready I immediately insert one of my fingers and much to my surprise I find out that she's a virgin, with such a voluptuous body I expected her to be loose like some of the Milfs that I've bedded.

"What's your age?" I ask her but looking into her eyes that are clouded with lust I give up and decide to  just fuck her stupid.
...
...
...
...
Looking at the used girl that's laying on the floor in front of me I take a moment to look at my handiwork before deciding that I'm not done just yet.

Looking around the room that I was summoned in before finding it filled with books, scrolls, documents, and grimoires, a treasurer for any aspiring mage, wizard, witch, sorcerer or whatever the hell this world calls them....wait...mana core...meditation....ranks....constellations.....herbs....monster cores....I'm in a bloody fucking cultivation world ain't I?

Letting out a small laugh before slapping my cheeks to make sure I'm not dreaming.

Yup not dreaming!

With my eyes grounded on reality I go back towards my summoner and check her mana and what do I find? A core or constellation or something that looks like a miniature galaxy within her, with stars of three different colors illuminating the empty space.

Looking a bit more deeply I decide to probe into her memories and find that she's an elite mage that graduated from a prestigious school, not of any interest so I move on.

Finding the typical stuff I surf through her memories before stumbling upon something interesting, an elf, a particularly beautiful one with long, glamorous blonde hair and crystal blue eyes with star lit irises that contain a certain mystic to them.

An elf that's not from any notable family that through sheer hard work and talent managed to get into the most prestigious magic school in the world.

Surfing through more of her memories I find that theirs a lot more races in this world than I thought, aside from the elf's we got the insectoids which seem to act as a hive mind with a variety of species, Beastman that have the Divine race known as the Fox race(gonna fluff them later), Celestials with some that are worshipped as Gods in some countries, Demons with different demon species, Dragons with different species, etc.

In short this world is a treasure trove that's just ready for the taking.

Hmm, this is....so that's how the things in this world work.

Yea on second thought world conquest can wait after I explore the world.

With a small grin I turn to a random direction and stare at it as of my amber gold eyes can pierce the truth of the world.

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah glorious freeedom!! No more managing the circles of Hell, no more dealing with pointless flattery that'll get them nowhere! For I Lilith have a Dream! A glorious Dream that Demons flock towards with wet slipping cunts and raging boners!

The endless Dream of pissing on our Father good name and twisting and misleading his dear creations!

"Now then, how many jade beauty's and young masters am I gonna meet on my misadventure?" Stifling a giggle that dared to erupt in madness I calm my raging corrupting libido and look at the room before me.

"But first, I must adapt to this society norms and social customs" not that it'll do much considering how conceptual my existence is.

With that in mind I grab a random grimore and start reading it with one hand while the other plays with the no name mage cultivator body.

Mhmm truly I'm starting to see what they meant when cultivation stuff can get insanely complicated.

I wonder, should I take on an ephitet? Let's see...Lucifer? Nah....you know what? I'll just stick with Lilith, and if I'm mistaken for some Demon then I'll kill a bitch and question them later once their souls is in my domain.

Speaking of Domains there is actually a Hell and Heaven for this world from what I can vaguely sense.

Once I'm done tidying up the place I take one good look at my summoner and leave.

Theirs a world to explore and I'm not one to miss out on an adventure I didn't get to have as a child.

Fucking politics.