You know, im surprised that im not even surprised anymore

"Are you still mad?" A voice asked the silver haired girl.

"Am I still mad? Oh nononono Satan I'm not mad at all it's not like I want to rip out her intestines and put them back together before throwing her in a pit where she can get gangbang by demons for eternity...better yet why haven't you guys done that?" The girl curiously asked the person who is Satan, one of the Seven prince of Hell and the Sin of Wrath.

"Cause it isn't as satisfying as personally torturing them and, well thats Asmodeus domain" the girl nods, satisfied by her fellow Sins answer. "You know your gonna have to go back since the Demons are awaiting your return" and she stops midway before turning to Satan and uttering the words "No"
————————————————————
"And that's the gist of it" he finishes retelling to his fellow Sins and the other Pillars who have the rank of Duke, prince and King.

"So our problem Princess is lazy...can I abdicate my throne so she can have it?" The laziest Demon asks Satan who is technically second in command since Lucifer and Lilith left.

"Better yet can she even rule much less replace Lucifer" Beelzebub chimes in making everyone aware of what this meeting is about, wether their problem Princess can replace Lucifer much less take over his position as the Emperor of Hell.

"Even if she's Lord Lucifers Daughter, does she have enough power to rule?" Another question asked by some pillar of lowly status making Beelzebub chuckle.

"Does she have enough power to rule? Does fighting an army of Seraphim count considering she proclaim to all of heaven that she'll sit on Gods throne? The arrogance and audacity to say that in front of Micheal and the other warmongering Arch-Angels along with surviving their wrath if even just barely doesn't signify her strength then I don't know what is" he sighs before looking at his fellow sins and demons "Still...give her a few months and she'll probably solidify her grip on hell considering she has Lucifers inherent Charisma and Cunningness...so what do you think of allowing our problem Princess to take over Lucifers position sound?" Beelzebub may have been jealous of Lucifer for his strength and mind but he won't lie that Lucifer truly kept the status quo between Heaven and Hell along with the other pegan Gods, and if his daughter can do the same? Then he'll support her rule till she has enough power to support herself.

After all he still does owe Lucifer a few favors from last time.

"Then what was the point of this meeting if we all knew where this was going?" Leviathan asks in a horse tone making Belphegor snort in disdain before drawlingly replying.

"Politics my scaly friend, something I abhor when I can be doing my own things" a nod was all that Leviathan replied with.

"So then...who's ready to watch the Civil War take place?" Beelzebub asks while fiddling with a fly "Cause I know it'll be fun watching our forces tear each other apart".

—Lilith—

Staring at the miniature star that appears and disappears whenever I stop pouring energy into it I grin before sighing and looking at my new home...if it can even be called that.

"...I really want to cry but I feel it's beneath me" with a mutter I dispel the miniature star and get back to doing what I've been doing ever since I learned that I'm in Hell.

First I checked if the system was up and running and to my disbelief it wasn't, I couldn't even sense it making me feel lost before deciding to check if my power still remained the same, they did with a few changes.

The system helped with the control aspect of it and considering I basically created miniature stars and rip open space like no tomorrow you can definitely guess that concisely controlling the output to make sure I don't kill myself  and spawn a star that's ready to go super nova in front of me was difficult, but through sheer luck and eldritch wisdom I at least managed to get a good enough grasp of my abilities.

After that I decided to learn about hell and to my surprise learning about hells inner workings and other things that made me very interested in hell, the Seven Kings rule seven domains with Lucifers being the biggest along with it being where Hells main power is centralized.

Then theirs the Pillars, 72 Demons of nobility that have their own demonic forces and rule parts of hell but ultimately are under the Seven Kings or their fellow Pillar that have a higher rank than them.

And then theirs the small information about me, yea turns out the book Satan gave me also changes to the current one making it up to date on the latest news...or something like that.

Well I'm give the rank of Prince/Princess along with a neat title, Crowned Princess of Hell, what does that mean? It just means I have higher authority than the pillars, even those that have the rank of King but somewhat fall short when it comes to the Sins. Then there's my support and those that are against me taking over Lucifers domain.

Turns out Hell's on the brink of Civil War due to two opposing factions, those that are loyal to Lucifer and by extension me as his daughter and those that follow Lucifer for his strength, charisma, cunningness and fear...politics.

"So this is what he meant by I'm needed back...couldn't he have just told me that hell on the brink of civil war?" I sigh before getting up and exiting the house but not before taking the book with me and setting aflame my temporary home.

I had two months to get used to controlling my celestial powers along with tinkering in Demonic Magic. I say that's more than enough to shut the opposition and stop my soon to be realm from being torn apart.

Omake
Somewhere in the Far Far future

"....the fuck?" Feeling someone calling out my true name I do a double take that someone who isn't a Great One, Outer God, some random omnipotent being, Zelretch, Iris, or god forbid Artoria managed to call out my True name without going insane.

So to my surprise after searching through the multiverse I find a little girl calling out my name due to being poisoned and betrayed by her 'family'.

"...dunno seems like some XianXia bullshit" humming to herself before deciding that she needs some vacation time since God Knows that ruling over Heaven and Hell along with thousands of other pantheons is exhausting for this prideful Devil.

Snapping my fingers I decide to leave my reincarnate myself in this world, after all she wanted revenge and who am I to deny my contractors wish? But not before leaving a note to tell Tiamat that I'm on 'break'.