"Oh Braylon," one of the boys said in a spooky way.

"Stop," I whined and someone hit my butt. "Aye." someone turned on the lights and they were laughing.

"You girls were so scared," Aaron laughed out.

"That wasn't funny," I spat but that made them laugh harder, I walked through them and up to my room. I shut my door and crawled in my bed and I drifted off to sleep.

~*~

It was Monday again, the worst day of the week. Well, for anyone really.

"Iris, I want to go home so bad," I said looking into my locker.

"Everyone does," she said and smiled.

"I sound so jealous about that hickey on Braydon's neck but I'm not, I just hope they didn't mark their territory because that's not happening," I said.

"Only you Braylon." She said and smiled.

"Let's get to lunch." I said and we walked to the lunch room. We walked to the table and sat down.

"Hey you two," Carter said.

"Hi Einstein," I said.

"Aye Braydon!" Nate yelled and Braydon looked up. "I guess that mark went away, you getting another one?"

"Shut up," he said and they laughed.

"Come on," Carter said. "Give one to Braylon."

"Leave me out of this," I said and Braydon smirked and I rolled my eyes. "You make me feel-"

"Weak," he said and smirked.

"No, I was going to say that you make me feel like you're a vampire," I said and he smirked.

I walked to my class and sat down, we started working on a sheet.

"Mrs. Kenna," I called and she looked at me.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Can I go get some water?" I asked and he nodded and I walked towards the door.

"Braylon thirsty," Carter said.

"Probably from Braydon making her weak," Justice said.

"You can't beat me," Carter said. "I mean, look at me."

"All I see is a arrogant boy," I said.

"I'm not arrogant," he argued.

"You are arrogant," Emily mumbled but she was looking at her paper. Emily's the shy girl, she's gorgeous and boys try talking to her but she doesn't listen. He looked at her since she was across from him.

"What'd you say?" Carter hissed and she looked at him.

"Nothing," she said lowly and he smirked. The bell rang and we walked out, I looked and saw Emily and I walked to her.

"Emily." I said.

"Um hey." she said nervous, she brushed a piece of her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Emily, I'm not going to hurt you," I said. "Carter was an ass, he's probably on his man period." We both chuckled.

"I shouldn't have gotten into it, I didn't mean to say it out loud," She said.

"Carter wouldn't have done anything," I said.

"Maybe not physically, but Carter knows something about everyone," she said. "Whatever he knows about me, I want it to stay that only he knows."