Chapter 7

Braylon's pov

"Ok, why do you guys keep looking at me?" I asked annoyed. When I got to school this morning, the boys keep looking at me and smiling.

"Trees of green," Braydon sang pretty good and I was confused and then shocked.

"You heard?" I asked.

"Yep," they said.

"Why didn't you tell us you could sing?" Carter asked.

"It's a secret talent," I said. "How'd you hear?"

"Jayden butt dialed you and he was about to hang up but then we heard you," Braydon said and I rolled my eyes.

"I was singing to Kali," I said. "It's not anything special."

"Mmhm," they said and I shook my head, we walked to class and sat down.

~*~

I woke up and took a shower and done my business, I got dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Cody, we walked out to his car and got in, he drove and we got to school and got out. I grabbed his wrist and got in front of him.

"Move," he hissed.

"Cody, what did I do to you?" I asked. "I'm your little sister and you're treating me like shit."

"Because you're you Braylon," he snapped and I flinched, he walked past me bumping my shoulder. I finally turned around and I walked into the school, I wanted to cry but I wasn't going to. Braydon looked at me and the smile on his face dropped, he walked to me and stopped me.

"Hey Bray, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I'm fine," I said not looking at him.

"Braylon, I don't know much about girls but I do know when they say their fine, they don't mean it," he said and I looked him in the eyes.

"Bray, honestly," I lied through my teeth.

"Ok." he said unconvinced and we walked over to the group.

"Hey Braylon," Jayden said.

"Hey guys," I said and Iris leaned next to my ear.

"Who is it?" She whispered.

I leaned next to her ear. "It's Cody, he basically hates me, I have no one Iris," We looked at each other.

"Come on, stop whispering," Justice whined.

"Fine, come here and I'll tell you," I said and his eyes lit up, he walked over to me, I stood on my tip toes because Justice is tall. I leaned next to his ear. "It's none of your business!" I yelled and he squealed and jumped back.

"Braylon," he said and I smiled.

"Don't tell," I said and smiled, he nodded and ran to Marcus.

"It's none of your business!" He yelled in his ear.

"Justice!" He hissed and Justice looked at me.

"Sorry Bray, I had to tell," he said and we laughed.

"You have us," Iris said.

"I guess I do," I said and smirked, the bell rang and we walked to class. We sat down and the teacher walked in. He started talking, blah.

"You have a project you will do," he said. "You'll write a essay on what your future may hold." The bell was about to ring and I got my stuff together, it rang and I walked out.

The day flew by and the final bell rang. I walked into the gym and the boys were playing basketball, shirtless. Those abs were to die for.

"Braylon, what did I tell you about staring at the boys?" Braydon snapped as if he was my parent. "You're drooling." my eyes widened and I wiped my mouth but nothing was there, I glared at him.

"I'm sorry but they're hot," I whined.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey is for horses, grass is cheaper." I said and he opened his mouth to say something and shook his head and closed it. "Idiot." He turned towards the boys.

"Aye guys!" Braydon yelled and the boys looked at us. "Braylon said-" I tackled him and struggled to pin him.

"I'm gonna kill you, Braydon!" I spat.

"Kinky, save it for the bedroom, I mean unless you can't wait," he winked and smirked.

"I can't stand you," I groaned and got off him.

"Get a room you two!" Justice yelled.

"I tried," Braydon said and I slapped his chest. "She said you guys were hot." My face turned beet red.

"Braydon, I will tackle you again," I hissed.

"I told you save for the bed room," he said and I chuckled.

"You're not even going to get me in the bedroom," I said and bit my lip, he smirked that charming smirk.

"Don't underestimate me," he said and put his hands on my waist. I squeezed his face, he swatted my hands away, I touched his face. "Braylon stop." I stuck out my bottom lip.

"Is someone mad?" I asked and tickled his side, oh yeah, Braydon's ticklish.

"Braylon," he said sternly.

"Fine, I'll stop," I said and looked at him. "So where's your brothers?"

"I don't know," he said and my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Braylon," Moms voice came through the phone.

"Hey," I said.

"Come home afterschool," she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," she said.

"Mom, if it's them that's coming, I don't want to be there," I said.

"Bray, come on, don't make me argue with you," She said.

"One sec," I said and took the phone from my ear and looked at Braydon. "Tell Carter I'm sorry, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok, bye Bray," he said and hugged me, I started to walk away and put the phone back to my ear.

"I'm on the way," I said. "Shit," I turned back towards Braydon. "Bye mom."

"Bye," She said and I hung up.

"Braydon," I called and he looked at me.

"What's up?" He asked walking to me.

"I need a ride," I said and he smirked.

"I knew you couldn't resist me," he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Forget it," I said.

"I'm kidding, I'll take you home," he said.

"Truthfully, I don't want to go home," I said.

"Then why are you?" He said.

"Some people are coming over," I answered. "Me and them don't get along well."

"Well, come on beautiful," he said and I blushed, we walked out to his car and got in. He drove to my house and we sang to the radio, he pulled into the driveway and Praxton was arguing with Taylor.

"Bye Braydon," I said.

"Bye Braylon, good luck," he said and smirked.

"Sure," I said and got out, I started walking to the steps and I was tackled. I looked to see Praxton. "Prax, get off."