Chapter 36

Braylon's pov

"Here's the piece to your first clue." coach said and blew his whistle.

"Find the first clue will be a treat! Look for it where you get something to eat." I read the clue.

"Cafeteria." Justice said and we ran into the school and into the cafe.

"You do that while I find something to eat." I said and they looked at me and they started looking.

"I found it," Braydon said and grabbed it from the fridge. "The next place that you'll need to look, is the place you find a book. It's got the name of a cook."

"Library," I said and we ran into the library. "Search for a book about cooking."

"I got it," Carter said. "Look for the clues, but don't get stressed! You'll find another where you get dressed."

"Get dressed?" Braydon asked.

"The design room." Justice said and he ran and we ran with him.

"Is it bad that he knows about that?" I asked.

"He watches soap operas," Carters said and we ran into the room. "Look." we saw a outfit.

"Wanting more? Why don't you check out the front door?" Justice read and we ran to the front of the school. Justice opened the door and hit Carter straight in the back and he fell over.

"Justice!" Carter yelled and he got back up.

"Guys," I said. "It's the code!"

"You're the fastest," Braydon said. "Go!" I took off running and I saw Grayson. I ran faster and we were side by side, we got to the lockers and I put in the code as fast as I could. It opened and I grabbed the cup of tea and ran it to the judge. He took a sip at the same time Grayson's judge did.

"It's a tie." he said.

"What?!" We yelled. "I won." we looked at each other. "No you didn't!" We flailed our arms. "Stop copying me!"

"That's creepy on so many levels," Braydon whispered to Carter.

"What's the tie breaker?" Grayson asked.

"A battle of the captains," He said and we walked with him. I saw two stands. "We'll see who can stand the longest."

"What?" I asked.

"Get up there." coach said and we climbed up and stood there.

"So we're suppose to just stand up here?" I asked.

"No." he said and I saw them bring out dodgeballs.

"No way." I said.

"Scared of some dodgeballs?" Grayson asked.

"No," I snapped and I got hit in the butt. "Carter!"

"Couldn't resist." he said and smirked. Coach blew the whistle and they started throwing dodgeballs us. I would kick them and hit them to keep them from me.

"Guys, you're suppose to hit Grayson not me." I said and they hit Grayson.

"Your team is very smart," Grayson said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes. A ball hit my ankle and I started to lose balance but I got it back and got hit again and I fell off. "Yes!" I stood up and I walked off the thing and walked back to my team.

"You tried," Carter said. "We still had fun."

"Yeah," I said and smiled. "We did."

"Wait," Jayden said. "Where's Braydon?"