Chapter 64

Braylon's POV

"I can't believe we're so close to playing football with the patriots," Carter said.

"Braylon!" Grayson yelled.

"Grayson!" I yelled. "What?"

"Come here," he called and I ran to them. "We got the ball stuck and you can climb like a monkey."

"Fine," I said and I started climbing.

"Don't fall!" Justice called.

"Thanks," I said and I grabbed the football, I turned and threw it to Grayson. I climbed down and jumped down, I stood up and turned around. "I think I deserve a thank you."

"You'll live," Justice said and hit my butt.

"Justice," I screeched.

"It's football Hart," he said and smirked, I remember Braydon saying this at the beginning of football season. Yeah, Braydon and I still don't date, it honestly kills me.

"Iris!" Jayden yelled and I looked to see Iris and Emily.

"Where's Braylon?" Emily asked and she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me.

"Hey, why're you all excited?" I asked and she looked at me.

"I don't know, I just a," she said smiling, she looked to her right and I followed her action. She was looking at Braydon talking to Tom. "How are the twins?" I looked at her.

"They're good, Sadie likes to keep people up at night," I said and I bit my lip holding back the tears. "Excuse me." I ran down the field with tears forming in my eyes, I ran into the locker room. I slid down the wall and the tears fell.

"Blake," Grayson said and I looked at him, I stood up and he hugged me. "Sh, it's gonna be ok." I pulled back and looked at him. "Are you ok?" I nodded and I saw a sink, I washed my face and I walked out with Grayson.

"Hey Hart," Rob said and he looked at me. "Were you crying?"

"No," I said. "Can we just start practice?" He nodded and we went on the field, I looked to see actually the last person I thought I would. I saw dad holding Parker and Ethan walked down holding Sadie. I ran to them and took Sadie as Grayson took Parker. I hugged Ethan and dad, Ethan grabbed my face and brung it to his.

"Have you been crying?" He asked and I pulled away.

"No," I said and looked at Sadie. "Hey cutie." I gave her back to Ethan and I kissed her head. I walked back on the field and they looked at me. "What?"

"Nothing," they said and looked away.

"Where's Richard?" I heard someone, then he walked in view. The dude who put my shoe on like Cinderella.

"Caleb, Richard went to meet with your brother," Tom said.

"He's not my brother," he said.

"Whatever he is," Tom said, Caleb's eyes met mine and he smirked.

"Braylon," he said.

"Yep," I said and smiled.

"How's the twins? I haven't seen you since I put your shoe on like you were Cinderella," He said.

"I was struggling," I said. "And they're fine."

"Ok, we need to get back to practice," Braydon said, I looked at him and the look he was giving Caleb wasn't a good. "So if you'll move you along."

"I smell jealousy," I said and he looked at me.

"I'm not jealous," he said and I looked back at Caleb.