Chapter 43

There's no point to the video, but I love Alx James and I laughed so hard at it. You might not but whatever, I'm weird. Here's a new chapter my peoples! fiftyshadesreader256 and kysialove , this is dedicated to you two because I love your comments!

Grayson's P.O.V.

Right now, where I am isn't where any 17 year wants to be.

"So, what's your name?" A dude asked and I looked at him.

"I'm Grayson," I said and ran my hands through my hair. "You?"

"I'm Caleb," he said. "This is Linus."

"Nice to meet you I guess," I said.

"You know, pretty boys like you won't survive long," Caleb said.

"I'm not a pretty boy you oaf," I snapped.

"Watch it mr. Grayson, it might get a little bad in here," Linus said in a taunting tone.

"Whatever, I have more things to think about than arguing with you two," I snapped and they laughed. Idiots.

"Grayson Kramer," the cop called and I looked up. "You got bailed out kid."

"What?" I asked. "by who-what're you doing here?"

"I'm bailing you out, I'm not gonna let you stay in here with these two oafs," Blake said and I smiled and walked out, I hugged her.

"God I missed you Blake," I said.

"I can't breathe," she said and I let go.

"I was going to surprise you on our birthday but then this kinda happened," I said.

Braylon's POV

"Let's get out of here," I said and we walked out of the jail and walked to my car. "Ok one, why did you get locked up and what'd you do?"

"It's a long story." he said. "Where'd you get money from?"

"I've been saving money for my bail." I said and he laughed. "I'm not kidding, this is my bail money."

"Why did you do it?" he asked. "I mean, after what I did."

"You're still my brother and I know he had something to do with Elaine." I said and he looked away.

"Braylon, just leave it alone, please." he said.

"Ok." I said. "Who knows you got locked up?"

"Dad, Elaine...Liz." he said and saying Liz he sounding so disappointed. "God, I'm suppose to be her big brother and protect her, instead she sees me pissed and getting arrested."

"Hey, it'll be ok." I said and we pulled up to the house. "You ready?"

"Now or never." he said and we walked inside. "Blake, what's that doing here?"

"I have a name Grayson." Leon said.

"Does it look like I care?" He snapped. "Why are you back anyways?"

"For my daughter." he said and Grayson looked at me.

"Where's Nick?" He asked.

"He broke her heart, he overreacted in the situation." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"That's great." he said with sarcasm.

"Where's Frankie?" I asked and Frankie walked out with some food for Kali. She went and sat beside Leon.