Chapter 34

Braylon's Pov

I woke up and I saw Kali in the floor playing with her toys.

"Kali." I said and she jumped and looked at me and smile.

"Bray." she said.

"Yeah, it's me," I said and sat up. She started watching tv again and someone sat next to me and I looked to see Braydon. "What're you doing here?" He leaned to my face and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"I've been here," he said and kissed my cheek again. "I told Kali not to tell."

"Pretty boy." I said and he looked at me and then Kali who was watching tv and drinking juice.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and we stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Wanna make some pizza?" He asked.

"Sure," I said and we got out the ingredients, we started making it. "Can you go check on Kali?"

"Sure," he said and walked to the living room. I opened the oven and put the pizza in. "She's playing."

"With what?" I asked and turned around. I leaned against the corner of the counter.

"The football the team gave her." He said and walked to me, he put his hands on both sides of me trapping me. I gulped and he got closer to me. My heart started beating faster, I could feel his cold breath on my lips, they were so kissable and looked so soft.

"Braylon," Frankie said and I pushed Braydon off me. Her and Nick walked into the kitchen. "Hey Braydon."

"Hey Braydon," Nick said and looked at me. "Your eyes are blue." Frankie said.

"Really? I never noticed." he said sarcastically.

"That's why I told you silly." she said and smiled.

"What?" He asked and she tapped his nose and walked to the pantry. He looked at Nick.

"Don't ask me." he said.

"Hey guys." Iris said walking in.

"Hey." we said and Frankie walked back in.

"Am I beautiful?" Frankie asked.

"Yes." us four said and we looked at Braydon.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you call her beautiful?" Nick asked.

"She has you and she's beautiful, I'm not going to lie to the girl." He said.

"We need to get out of here." Frankie said.

"Bye." We said and they left.

~

"Guys, they'll be here any second." I snapped at Braydon and Grayson who were playing around.

"Ugh!" They groaned.

"Where's Austin?" Iris asked.

"What about him?" Grayson asked.

"Grayson, what's your problem with him?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it Blake." he said and kissed my forehead.

"What happened last time you said that Grayson?" I asked.

"Blake, don't start with me right now." he said holding back his anger.

"Fine." I said and Braydon grabbed me from behind, he tickled me.