Letter 5

Dear boys,
     Hey. Sorry i didn't write yesterday. Do I annoy you guys with all these letters? I know its only been 5 but sometimes I can get annoying. Thats what I've been told anyways. Today was worse. Way worse. My 'dad' got to the point where he almost killed me. He choked me. I have bruises around my neck now. I deserved it though. I deserve everything I get. I'm used to it.
     I ran out the house. I had to get away before it got worse. I didn't want to come back but I had to. If I didn't he would only come find me and drag me back. I snuck back in through my window. I didn't want to face him and get even more hurt. Its already bad enough.
     Peyton showed up today. She acted like nothing happened. Like she never left but she did. She said she was sorry for leaving and not telling me. I guess that's ok I mean everyone eventually leaves me. I couldn't face her. She hurt me. She said she would never hurt me but she did. She broke her promise. I can't ever forgive her for that. She was all I had left. The only person that loved me. But now I don't know what to think. Is she still my friend? Does she still love me? Do I even want her to be my friend anymore? I don't know. But I do know is that I have 88 more days.
     88 more days for you guys to save me.
                                  Charlotte.

*Earlier that day*

I don't want to get up but I have too. I have to go to school. Its to late anyways. Maybe ill just skip the rest of today. Yea ill just skip. I can't face them. I can't face the twins. No.
I get up and throw on some random clothes which happened to be sweats and a t-shirt. Oh well wirks for me. Its not like I'm trying to impress anyone. I throw my hair up in a bun and slip my shoes on before sneaking out my window. I couldn't go downstairs and face him. Not after what he did.
I walk off towards town not sure exactly where I'm going. I decide to walk in this small bakery buying a muffin before sitting down in the back. I keep getting weird looks from the people who walked in. Like I care anyways. Their probably just like everyone else.
"Charlotte?" A female voice calls making me look up to see who it was. I was not expecting to see Peyton. I thought she left what is she doing here? "Omg Charlotte. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I left. I wanted too but my family was in a ru-" She starts rambling but I toon her out.
Why did she come back? She left you remember that. You can't trust her anymore. Can I?
"Charlotte are you even listening?" Peyton says bringing me out of my thoughts. "Are you ok?"
"Does it look like I'm ok? No it doesn't. Ever since you left my life has been a living hell! You left! You never called or texted to tell me you did! I had to here it from school. From the people that hate me." I say looking at Peyton glaring at her. "You know what why don't you just leave me alone. Apparently you don't wanna be my friend anymore so just leave."
"Charlotte of course I wanna be your friend. I'm sorry I left b-"
"I said leave me alone." I say tears in my eyes and run out the door. Not going anywhere in particular and just ran. One thing on my mind. Don't trust anyone.

______________________

Hey guys sorry for the late updates.

What do you guys think? Do you think Charlotte over reacted? Should she have just listened to Peyton and forgiven her?

So you got to see the insight of what exactly happenes beyond the letters. I'm only doing these every five letters unless you guys like them.

tell me what you guys think! I would love to know

vote and comment

xxMadixx