Letter 4

Dear boys,

        Is it bad that I haven't ate in over a week? All the greasy and sugary food just makes me sick. I don't eat because I think I'm fat. I feel disgusted with my body. I'm ugly. I know I am. I'm just a worthless, ugly, fat girl. Every time I eat I throw it back up. I can't stand my body, my face, everything about me. I just hate everything about me. Is that a bad thing? Probably is but that's how I feel.

        I cut again today. I feel terrible about it but I couldn't help myself. I got home late because of my bullies and my dad was mad. He hit me so many times in the face and stomach. My mom just stood there and watched not even trying to help me. She just stood there! Not moving a muscle! Who does that? I'm her daughter and she wont even help me. I hate her. Moms are supposed to be there for you but she did nothing. I don't know how long I can handle this. I just want to die. To leave this miserable place. To leave all the people that hate me. To leave the ones that laugh, ignore, bully, don't say anything. I just want to go. Peyton hasn't talked to me in a month. I think she finally got enough of me. Finally left me. I heard she moved away. But I'm not sure. I haven't been out of my room except to go to school. Some days I skip not wanting to get hurt. I'm broken can't be fixed. I'm gone. I feel gone.

        In 90 days is when I'm gonna leave. I just cant take it. I'm sorry. Unless you can help me I wont be here any longer. 90 days. 3 months. That's it. no longer no shorter. 90 days.

                                                                                 Sincerely,

                                                                                      Charlotte

__________________________________________

Hey guys.

Here's a little longer chapter.

So shes giving up on the world here. What do you guys think?

Do you think she can be saved before than?

Next update im gonna put POV's in along with the letter. that will happen every 2 chapters from now on.

Tell what you guys think!

Vote and Comment

xxMadixx