Letter 11

hi,

something went wrong today. mom went back to ignoring me. its like she's trying to hurt me on purpose. but that's not what went bad. my so called friend actually hit me today. she was hanging out with my bullies and she's supposedly dating one of them. anyways back to the point. I went out to the park today to get fresh air and to get away from my mom. peyton was there so I decided to go talk to hee and apologize for what happened when we last talked. I walked up to her and she smiled like she was happy to me. I was about to talk to her when out of no where she slapped me and called me names before the twins walked up to me telling me to stay away from her or else. I ran home when that happened locking myself in my room. she's tried callung me and texting me but I'm done with her games. I'm done with her. I'm so done but I have to wait 3 more days. I promised you guys that I would wait for you to help but I'm starting to lose hope.

Charlotte

_________________
hey guys!!!! so here's letter 11

what do you guys think?

how do you feel about peyton? how she acted towards Charlotte?

I'm gonna post another update on this story later on today cause I've been lacking lately and I'm truly sorry. this story is almost over. only 4 more chapters.

vote and comment

xxMadixx