Letter 12

hi,

I don't think I can last the next two days. Everything is going back to being bad. I knew that it was too good to be true. My so called mother left. She no longer lives with us. I'm not sure why she got up and left. My so called father blames my mom leaving on me. He thinks its my fault she left. He came home drunk that night and yelled and beat me. It got bad. I was bleeding but the pain didn't bother me. I felt numb, used to it. It was hard to get up today. My whole entire body is aching. I hurt so bad but at the same time I don't. I wonder why my mom left. It hurts that she did cause I was starting to believe that she changed. But like always I was wrong.
At school it was bad as well. My bullies beat me so bad I was stuck in the bathroom all day. I couldn't move cause of the pain. Then again it didn't hurt. It hurt more mentally and emotionally than it did physically. What hurt the most was peyton was there watching. She didn't stop them. She just  stood there and watched. I didn't even know she transferred schools. So much for having a best friend am I right?
I'm so done with my life. I don't know how much more I can take it. It just keeps getting worse. Please I know you replied before but I really need your guys help. Just two days. That's all the time you have left to save me. Thats all you get.

Charlotte

__________________
Two updates in one day. This is new for me.

Anyways, everything stared to get bad again.

what do you guys think about Charlottes mom leaving her? her dad blaming her for her mom leaving?

peyton not helping Charlotte out? just watching her?

comment your thoughts.

might go ahead and do the next chapter today but not sure. what do you guys think?

vote and comment

xxMadixx