LDH

I walked pass them with Maria behind me. I stood in front of the door to my store while studying the girls. I got confuse even more when they kept taking pictures of the portrait i painted earlier. "Hey. You're a huge fan of Haechan Lee too?" 

One out the girls asked me. Looking at how she didn't hesitate and smile brilliantly while asking me seems like this person is someone she love. "Who's that?" I asked. She gave me a stare and continued, "Who's that, you asked? How could you paint this person without knowing him? Or did he perhaps ask for his portrait to be done here?" She asked more and more.

Other girls starts facing me when they heard our conversation. I should lie, shouldn't I? Then my store might get more attention. "Ouh. I remembered now! He came here before to get his portrait done". I quickly said while looking at their faces. 

"Can I buy this?" Another one asked. What? Buy? I didn't put any effort on this and she wants to buy? "I'm sorry. It's not for sale... but come on in. There's art supplies you may need...?" I said and give a huge warm smile while unlocking the door. They all entered and leave after getting something for themselves. Maria left earlier after she help me with the mannequins.

I look at the girls everywhere in the store who's taking pictures of either the store or themselves. I walked towards the portrait and studied it once again. He's getting too familiar each time i took a glance. I turned on my laptop i place in the store and search for the person.

Lee Haechan. A well-known soloist from the biggest entertainment in Korea.

He's in the same entertainment as Taeyeon then. I clicked images and realized I've seen him somewhere. It took me a moment to recall and remembered he was the one who did came here for his portrait. The charcoal portrait.

I cleaned the countertop and placed the paintbrushes neatly above the counter to organize them. "Luna" I looked up and saw my two new workers entering the store, while looking around. They're both friends and works part time here. "Did you girls ran?" I asked, seeing them panting. They nod and one of them, Taera continued. 

"It's trending in Twitter..." I raised an eyebrow. "What is?" I asked. "This store. That Haechan portrait you painted" another one, Heri pointed at the art piece. "Oh. About that..." I laughed and they put on their aprons. "You didn't tell me you're a fan of him" Taera said. "I'm not and I won't..." I replied.

"That might hurt his pride but it's a good thing you painted him" Heri continued. I shrugged and pack my bag. I took out my apron and threw it on the countertop. "I'm out. See ya tomorrow" I ended then put on my bag and pat their shoulders.

4.17 am

I opened my eyes right away and sit myself, panting. I'm sweating in cold. I wiped my sweats filled forehead and remove my blanket away from me. I frowned, recalling what i just dreamt about. I didn't get to see that face. Everything was bright and beautiful. Someone was seating in front of a canvas, painting. The painter was a beautiful girl with long black hair with a ribbon hair clip in between her hair. Before she could turn, I woke up from it. Who is that? Who is she painting?

I asked and asked myself. I looked at my phone to only realized it's four in the morning. I lay myself back and force myself to sleep but i couldn't with too many things on my mind. I leaned on my bed frame and look outside my window. It's raining so heavily.

7.59 am

While I was fidgeting myself, I accidentally his my head on my lamp table. I opened my eyes and realized I fall asleep while looking at the raindrops outside my window. "Luna. Morning!" I turned and was greeted by Seehye. "What is it?" I asked and she walked in and sit beside me. She shook her head and look outside my window before she started. "Luna-ah..." I turn and face her.

"I'm shifting back to my parent's after I graduated. I'm sorry, I've decided" she took my hands from underneath my blanket and held it gently. "It's fine. They're going to be so happy, aren't they? I'll be fine alone" I force a huge smile then laugh. "It's okay, Seehye" i said once again and she hug me. "I'm sorry" she pat my back and cries.

"Also. Your car... go and take it. I don't want you to keep wasting time and move around-" she stopped halfway then close her mouth. "It's fine" I said, looking at her expression. She knows I developed a car ride trauma after what happened. "Heads up. I'll take a motorcycle license, okay?" I said and we both laughed. She hugged me once again and leave for her class. She's leaving me alone, but it's fine. I'm used to be alone... ever since you left.

I sat myself down and eat the medicine from my table that i was given. My phone then ring, indicating a message. I turned on my phone and see doctor's Jay text.

Dr Jay
online

See you at 1

I forgot I'll have to meet him today. It isn't an appointment but he just want to talk me about my health. I washed myself up and ate a sandwich Seehye made for me. I grab my back pack and walk out.

Dr Jay calling...

I answered and he hangs up. I looked up and saw him from afar smiling, while waving. "Piece of shit" I said underneath my breath. I walked towards him and he greets me. "Let's go in" I said and open the door to a cafe.

time skip

"So, you're telling me that..." He cut my sentence. "Let me finish off my sentence first you- you must've graduated from a good college" I rolled my eyes and take a sip of my coffee. "The thing is..." I sighed and he started focusing to what I'm about to say. "I'm scared. I don't know why... I don't know why but I don't want that to happen again. That dream. It's so terrifying, and I'm just... scared" I tried. I closed my face before I could start whimpering. My hands were shaking so bad that I stood up and brisk walked to the washroom.

I hid myself for a moment in the toilet before I could bring myself up again. "I'm sorry for leaving just like that" I sit once again in front of Jay and he let out a chuckle. "It's alright. I understand" He took a sip and stare blankly at the table before he starts. "Luna-ah. No one plans to cry. Tears come unexpectedly. For now, just keep your mind busy and when you're done and ready, I'm here... and I'll wait for you, to tell me everything" I nod.

"I'll get going" He bow down before we parted ways. I put on my earpiece and walk to the bus stop. I stares at the bright sky. Things went well for me, Hiroki. Do you like it there? "Even the clouds are moving on"  you used to say that to me whenever I brought up my past to you. I'll visit you soon.

time skip

"Taera. Continue wiping I'll go downstairs" I pat her shoulder and put the rag I used on the pale before going downstairs to see who enter the store. I search around to see who it was and stop once I saw him. It was him. Looking at my mugs in my shelf, just like the first time. I walk towards him and he turn to see me and look away after our eyes met. "That portrait" He said, looking at the portrait I painted at the same position from yesterday. "Let me have- no. Let me buy that" He states. I shook my head.

He walks towards it and held the piece, studying the details while touching it. I look at him from afar and he put it back. Few suited man came in the store, which I believe it's his guards walking to him and greets him. 

They said few words and he cut them by walking towards me and they followed him behind. "It's the piece I've been searching for. I-" one of his guards stop him from wanting to talk to me. "Sir. I'm afraid, you might-"

"Can't you see I'm still talking to her?" he cut them off while still facing me. What's up with his cocky attitude? "Can you... can you please take a good care of it? I believe you might sell them to me soon. Thank you for your time" he bowed then leave with his guards. I shut my eyes deeply and slowly remove the canvas from the easel and throw it on the ground. 

"It would be so much better to throw this away sooner" I sighed then squats down. "Luna-ah. It's pouring!" I heard Taera from upstairs and she quickly close the entrance door after screaming. "And? What about it?" I stood up and she giggled seeing me walking towards her.

"Was that... Haechan Lee, just now?" She asked. I nod off and she look outside the window. "I heard everything" She pats my back. She picks up the canvas and place it against the shelf that's filled with ceramics. "Don't ruin this..."