store

"Luna, wake up! I'm off to academy and Taeyeon's album is out!". You never know how much I wanted to scream so loud right now but instead, I stretched myself and slowly remove my blanket away from my foot. "C'mon wake up!" she screamed again.

Seehye, my housemate slammed my room door hard from outside and I quickly opened the door before she could start slamming again. "Calm your tits down bruh". She sighed loudly and shove a smile. "I'm going to academy now. I'll see you on Sunday. Oh and! Buy for me her album too, I don't have time, thanks". she squeezed into me and walked out quickly, probably late again. "You asshole!" I rushed my words before she closes the main door. Also, hmm Sunday?? Oh right, I forgot. Seehye returns home every Friday so she can spend her weekends with her family. Seehye and I met on our first year in the arts academy but I graduated earlier last year. We decided to rent an apartment near the town. As for my family, they're somewhere in the world. Couldn't care much about my parent's business.

I threw myself on my bed and look at the wall clock. Just a broke adult who have nothing in her head. I ran out of house after graduation thinking I'll be one independent lady but look where am I now.

Katie
online

I'm at the store now, I'll lock the
doors at 2pm ;)

Thanks kat
Hiroki will take over for me today
see ya around.
seen

I, do owned an art store in the other side of the town. Not just an ordinary store but a store where I conduct pottery lessons for kids, sell flowers and plants, and also paint portraits. It's hard to manage because Katie is still in college and Hiroki is just someone who don't know what to do with his life. We're all about same age and I first found Hiroki was when he was at a random bench outside of my academy, reading a manga. I needed someone at least in my store that I thought Hiroki was a perfect person. he's pretty handsome to be honest. he stands out a lot but he kept saying that he's thankful that I want him to work with me.

I finally stood out from my bed and walked to the toilet and have a light shower. I wore a fitting tee and black jeans, put everything in my tote and go out for work at the cafe... and yeah, working part time for fun. It's Friday, and it looks like I'll have to stay till closing today.

time skip

I got out of the 1.5 hrs bus ride and walked to the traffic light to cross to the opposite junction. I looked at my wristwatch and sigh. it's lunch time. I ran in to the workers room and put on my apron. washed my hands and start making drinks. It was hectic as usual. It lasted for a bit and it's back to the normal situation.

"Luna, you tired?" one of my guy colleague, Suho gave me a drink that he made. "I'm actually hungr-" I stood up from the bench and greeted my manager with full respect that Suho chuckled at my act. she faced me and hardly squish my cheeks. "it's annoying! stop it Luna Kim!" my manager is my high school senior and coincidentally also used to be in the same volleyball school that we went to every Friday and Saturday. My stomach started grumbling that made her laugh. "What'd you wanna eat? it's on me!" I slightly gave a look to Suho and he rolled his eyes. "it's fine actually. she's just making up" she as in my stomach.

"C'mon it's been long since I treat you. what'd you want? just pick anything from the menu" I blinked my eyes repeatedly. I pick a salmon salad and she paid it herself at the cashier. She grinned at me and hugged me. "I won't be looking after this cafe anymore. I'm continuing my studies in overseas again. My dad will be here" I gave her my surprised look and she nod. "I'm sorry, this is the only one I can give you today, I'll see you when I see you" She smiled and start hugging each of every other colleagues.

"Thank you again for all your time here. I had a great time here because of you and you made it work for me. Thank you and stay safe noona". We hugged for the last time before she put on her shades and walked out of the cafe. I held the salad and looked at it. "She's the best person I've ever met" Suho said and check his phone. "What is it?". I asked and peeked at his phone. "looks like she gave us bonus for the last time" He smiled. I pouted and rest my head on the countertop. If I had known she's leaving today, I could've asked her for a much more expensive meal on the menu...

"Hey, drink your matcha. It's not easy to make one, you know" He kept babbling and gave me the cup of matcha he made for me previously. I closed my eyes then I heard the same annoying voice. "Luna. have you thought about it yet? do you want to start working at the museum I introduced you to? You graduated with a diploma and I'm not saying that you're wasting all your time here but do you not want to—"

I stood up and looked at the oldest colleague that was lecturing me earlier. speak up for herself, I guess. I walked to the other side and continued making a new order.

9.17 pm

Hiroki calling...

"Hey, I'm on my way there. See you in a bit" Hiroki picks me up every Friday because he said that I don't have to waste my bus fare, my time and walk in the dark streets alone but I know he's just concerned. I walked out of the cafe and bid goodbye to my colleagues. "Bye see you next week". Suho was the last to come out from the cafe and bid goodbye. I've never told any of my colleagues that I owned an art store but what they only knew was that Hiroki fetches me every Friday and always thinks that I'm attached to him.

I waited for a short while more and a straight up black corvette turned up in front of me in a blink of my eye. I smiled and opened the door. "Who are you tryna impressed in the dark huh" I said while putting on my seatbelt. "who knew you might kill me if I'm late again" he started driving and I gave him a latte I made before closing the cafe. "It's so bitter omgg" I forgot he's not a fan of latte. "damn sorry forgot latte isn't your thing" he drink once more and said it's fine. I was adjusting my arm when I accidentally looked at his ice skates at the back of his seat. I know Hiroki is secretly a figure skater but he won't tell me. I've been suspecting him since day one for his weird ass straight posture, flexibility and how competitive he always is. "How many more shits did you hide from me" He chuckled. I know for fact he's just hiding his background but I genuinely know he's just like me.

Ride home was quicker than it usually is. He parked outside of the apartment and we both unbuckled our seatbelt and we both hugged. None of us break the hug yet and the situation went completely silent. "Can I watch you skate one day? don't hide any more secrets from me. I hate it so much and I'm your bestie for a reason" I pat his back repeatedly and I slowly felt his smile. We broke our hug and I continued, "Anyway, thanks for the ride home. I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled and bid goodbye. I got out of the car and reached home.