Chapter-46

Hi, I am here back with the updates! Hope you all will enjoy reading it!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

Same time in Coorg (Karnataka)

The beautiful tourist spot Madekeri, popularly known as Coorg, a hill station in southern state of Karnataka was covered with a sheet of darkness in the night. The misty hills, lush teakwood and sandalwood forests and acres of tea and coffee plantations were the eye catching feature of the place.

The streets situated in the hills and mountain tops were empty as people were already in the comfort zone of their houses dozed off for the night. But somewhere a lady was standing in her balcony with a warm cup of hot chocolate in her hand and her restless self clad in a white suit and a furry warm shawl draped around her shoulders.

 But somewhere a lady was standing in her balcony with a warm cup of hot chocolate in her hand and her restless self clad in a white suit and a furry warm shawl draped around her shoulders

Her hair open and flowing with the wind while her lips would touch the seam of the cup to sip the warm liquid seeking warmth. Her hands were tightly wrapped around the warm cup while she occasionally rubbed her arms due to the chilling wind. Although Coorg was in the southern side of India but the weather comparatively was colder from the other places of south. Specially in nights. That's why it was one of the most popular hill stations in all of India and a great tourist attraction apart from its scenic beauty.

The lady again took the cup near her lips and blowing slightly drank the liquid savouring the chocolaty taste on her tongue and felt it travelling down her throat. Her body shivered with another freezy blowing wind, she rubbed her arms trying to seek the warmth.

The lady looked so beautiful, a sight to sore eyes. Her lips, nose and cheeks were red due to the chilling weather and her hair flowing in the wind, her earrings tinkling occasionally making sound and her neck which could be seen playing hide and seek from her hair, her nape which was sightly visible that can turn any man weak on her knees.

But two things were missing from her face, a smile and the twinkle in her eyes that was present many years back.

Her hair covered her face and she irritatedly removed them from her face for the nth time, grabbing a clutcher from her wrist she half tied them when a memory resurfaced in her mind a certain man tying her hair with a clutcher and saying,

Here! As much as I love seeing you with your hair open, this would do for now.

Tears brimmed in her eyes for the millionth time, the memories that always brought back her pain and lonliness. It's been seven years since she left him, left them. Him along with her small baby, her Ansh.

Oh how much she feels guilty for that, for leaving him behind but wasn't his betterment and his life the reason she left them. After all whatever happened it was just for Ansh. The reason she left her love behind and came here. The reason she left behind everything, her family, her friends, her bhai, her bhabhi, and her husband.