Chapter-7

I couldn't see TaAnsh's separation for long, so......

Enjoy reading!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

The next day

It was a working day and the whole team was in their academy along with Ansh. Yes, Rey brought him to the academy so that it can be a little change for him and of course being his son, dance was in his genes. His son too loved dancing and not to forget all the attention he gets from the people in the academy specially the females. All the girls in the academy are so fond of him along with the junior choreographers that they can't help but keep juggling the poor baby from person to person's arms so that they can pull his cheeks and kiss him. It actually leaves the small baby a little frustrated and he was just waiting there with puffed cheeks for the people's kisses to get end and it left the whole D3 team in laughing fits.

Sharon said laughing seeing Ansh trying to wipe something from his cheek with a small baby frown when a girl kissed his cheek,

"Rey ye sach mein tera beta hai, even inherited the temper from you."

All the others agreed laughing when Simmi said,

"And not to forget quality of gaining girls attention too, just look at all the girls, they are fighting over him."

Swayam then asked him frowning a little,

"But why is he looking so irritated today, though hum sab ko pata how much that little devil loves being the center of attention."

Rey shrugged but deep down he knew the reason, everyone were right when they said Ansh was just like him in every aspect and the truth is Rey never craved for any girl's attention in his life besides one, whose being with someone else pierced his heart and whenever she ignored him, he felt like dying and the same girl was the one whose attention Ansh wanted. It was Taani's attention.

He knew his son did not wanted any other girl's attention beside Taani's, he wanted her to kiss him, take him in her arms and spend time with him. And that's the main reason why Ansh was getting irritated because its been long Taani has met him. And of course he has temper issues like Rey, just like Rey always felt anger taking over him when its comes to her, whether it's Taani being with someone else, or ignoring him, or not loving him or not giving him time, that's the exact same thing Ansh was feeling. He was feeling lonely without the girl who has become his mother hen in such a short time, and on the other hand he was angry at her for not meeting him for so long. Only she could comfort him, just like she comforted his father in the past.

Rey was thinking all this when he heard Sharon say,

"Guys!! Let's go, we have rehearsals to do. Rey do you have a session or you are here with Ansh?"

He replied to her,

"Sharon main yahi hun Ansh ke sath thodi der, you guys carry on."

She nodded, the girls passed Ansh to Rey who sighed in relief making Rey chuckle seeing his tantrums.

He gobbled his baby cheeks and bit them lightly making Ansh squeal, Rey laughed seeing his baby mouth opening and closing like fish.