Chapter-14

Lots of TaAnsh!!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!

(And ya guys, couldn't upload pics from this chapter as my net connection decided to act a little crazy, I tried uploading them alot but couldn't. I would edit the chapter once my connection gets better. Till then please manage without the pics)

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV

Two weeks later

Its been a month since Taani returned back to Mumbai and everything was going good till now. The love and bond between Taani and Ansh was increasing day by day. She felt such an immense amount of love for him in her heart that it was impossible for her now to live without him, to live without seeing him and hearing him for long. She would spend loads of time with him, sometimes in Singhania mansion while sometimes in Shekhawat mansion.

Though she haven't met Rey since that day as she was avoiding going to his house in his presence, she would go there when he would leave for office, spend time with Ansh and then come back before his arrival. In this time period she even made a great bond with Rey's mother Avantika, she really admired the lady and respected her too. Even Avantika grew fond of her, she loved to spend time with her and treated her as her own daughter.

Avantika even apologised to her for her son's behaviour and Taani waved the apology off politely, she would never want her elders to feel guilty and apologise to her.

Today was like any other day, Taani reached Singhania mansion to pick up Ansh, actually she planned to spend a day out with him. Rey was as usual in his office, only Avantika was there,

"Taani, aao beta, Ansh kabse baar baar gate ki taraf dekh raha hai ki tum kab aaogi. Aaj to subah jaldi bhi uth gaya."

Taani laughed taking Avantika's blessings, and both of them walked in the living room where Ansh was ready in his cute outfit, he was sitting on the floor playing, he looked at her and immediately raised his hand for her to pick him making noises,

"Ta...ta...taa..."

Taani laughed and picked him in her arms,

"Hows my baby? Missed me."

"Ow..oww....."

Ansh babbled like he was answering her and understood what she said making the ladies giggle. He was such a happy child, always making others happy. Ansh hugged Taani around her head, giving her an unknown peace. She smiled and gobbled his cheeks, making him laugh loudly.

Avantika was looking at all this with admiration. She doesn't know why Rey was hell adamant on not marrying Taani, clearly Ansh was in love with her and so was she, and nobody could be a perfect mother to Ansh other than her. Avantika sighed dejectedly shaking her head, his son was doing a stupidity by not accepting a gem like Taani. He would never ever get one like her even if he search the whole world.

Taani looked at Avantika when she was leaving with Ansh,

"Aunty aap bhi chaliye hamare sath."

Avantika denied shaking her head, she was busy and moreover she had confidence in Taani that till the time she is with Ansh, Avantika doesn't need to worry about him,

"Nahi bachhe, tum dono jao. Enjoy your day! I have some office work."

Taani nodded and taking Ansh's car seat and his bag she went out, her driver was already there waiting for them. Mostly she drives on her own but since Ansh was with her today, she didn't wanted to take risk thus he took the driver with him. They settled in car and put his car seat inside making him sit comfortably, but as if Ansh would sit there when Taani is there with him, at the end she had to make him sit in her lap and she did happily.