Chapter-24

A fun filled chapter ahead!! Enjoy!!

***************************************************************************************

Author's POV

The whole gang was present in Ansh's room apart from Taani, they were ready with their equipments, loads of wall paints, all the types of brushes and rollers along with the necessary furniture. The girls were scrolling the room ideas on the laptop while the boys were mixing the paints. Even Ansh was there too looking at all of them with curiosity as to why they all were so excited. Everyone had their spirits high as this was the first time they were doing something like this, painting and designing a room all by themselves. It would be so much fun.

Ansh was in Rey's arms playing with his toys, when Taani entered the room dressed in a crop top and shorts. Rey's eyes popped out looking at her as she was looking different from her usual self, she looked like a young girl just like in college times, not like the mature woman she has become. Since the time she came he has seen her either in sarees or suits. This is the first time him seeing her in this attire.

 This is the first time him seeing her in this attire

Sharon whistled slightly seeing her,

"Now that's what I call a Yummy Mummy!"

Taani shook her head giggling while Nil said nodding in agreement,

"Yeah Taani, you are looking ravishingly ho...."

Words stuck in his throat seeing Rey and Swayam glaring at him, daring him to finish that sentence,

"Beautiful! You are looking really pretty."

He immediately corrected himself, the others chuckled at his scared self and complimented her too in order to make her feel comfortable. Taani blushed hard at their words, and Rey loved to see that red hue on her cheeks astonishingly but on the other hand, he felt himself getting possessive over her, he didn't wanted anyone to look her dressed like this but him, however he didn't comment on that. He had mixed emotions, amusement, awe, possessiveness and somewhere admiration. He found it really hard to look away from her. Not because of her clothes but the youthfulness and the way she looked like a teen girl, os cute, pretty and cheerful. It added to her charm.