chapter sixteen - finale

I look down, "Me and Kenma... well we like each other."

"O-oh." Both Kageyama and Sugawara say in a low tone. "I should get going y/n..." Kenma says shyly as he gives me a tight hug then whispering in my ear, "Text me if anything."

We watch him walk away when Sugawara spoke up, "I can't deny my feelings for you but although it hurts I'll still accept that you're with Kenma." My heart couldn't take it, I hug Sugawara tight. He hugs me back, "Sugawara I do love you like a lot b-but not in that way... uh I don't want to ruin our friendship!" I assured.

He laughs while patting my head, "It's okay y/n. I get it! I'm sure Kageyama would like a hug now too." I pull away from Suga and look up at Kageyama.

I hug Kageyama, "Same thing with you Kags-"

"Yeah I know y/n!" I could hear the hurt in his voice.

I look away, "I guess I should tell the others.."

"Just tell them tomorrow y/n!"

I nod my head walking inside my house. I run upstairs slamming my door close. "DON'T SLAM THE DOOR!" My mom yells from the living room. "SORRY!" I yell. I jump on my bed putting my head in my pillow. "UGH THIS IS SO SAD... ESPECIALLY SEEING THEM SO SAD." I yell into my pillow. I guess I did have feelings for all of them at some point...but I decided to be with Kenma!

All the thoughts made me sleepy.

*Morning*
---------------------------

I surprisingly woke up early putting on my clothes for school. After I was done I ran out the house running to school. When I got there I seen the team sitting down, "H-Hey guys!" I say out of breath. They all looked at me sadly, "You and Kenma dating...?" Noya asked. What a great start to the morning right?

"Uh it isn't official but we do like each other..." I say looking down. It was nothing but pure silence, "And well I'm transferring to Nekoma."

"WHAT?!" They all yell. I laugh, "I'm kidding. I could never leave you guys." They all sigh, "Don't joke like that y/n! I got scared." Tanaka exclaimed. The bells rings, "I should get going. See you boys later!"

We all dispersed going to our classes. After a long day of school I head to the gym finding the boys practicing. I smile at the thought that I finally was able to live my dream.

As months went on I enjoyed all the time I spent with the team and everyone else. I went on many dates with Kenma and even got to see their games. As the assistant manager of Karasuno I was super happy to see the boys make it to the nationals. I was also very proud of Kenma and his team. Everything was going great and my family was super happy here. Years later me and Kenma decided to get married and everyone from Karasuno, Nekoma, and Fukorudani attended. Seeing everyone reunited made me feel so happy.

I thank that stupid little wish for making me be able to live the dream.

THE END.