chapter eleven - confession

Morning arrived and I hadn't a clue of what to do. I have school tomorrow so I decided to leave the hotel a little bit early. I pack my bags and make my way to the elevators when I see Kenma and Kuroo.

"Good morning boys!"

Kuroo waves "Morning y/n."

"m-morning..." Kenma says in a low tone.

I rub the back of my neck, "well I decided to leave the hotel earlier since I have school tomorrow. But if you guys are free we could hang out..." They both looked a little sad after I said that.

"Sure sounds good! How about we get our teams together for a BBQ?"

I jump up excitedly, "YES THAT SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!"

They both laugh as we make our way downstairs.

"Well I'll let my boys know about the BBQ today but are you guys going to plan it or...?" I ask.

"We have it all set y/n! Kenma will text you the details."

I smile, "Okay that's great! I'll see you guys later."

*Time-skip to when I got home*
---------------------------
"I guess I should text the boys about the BBQ..." I say as I take off my shoes.

After I text the boys I put on a black skirt and my f/c crop top

After I text the boys I put on a black skirt and my f/c crop top. I walk down the stairs making my way to the kitchen to bring some water bottles for the BBQ. I pack a bag and leave the house. When I get out the house I see Sugawara standing in the front. "Suga?! What are you doing here?" He looks at me and smiles, "I thought maybe we could walk together.. you know to the BBQ..." I smile and grab his hand, "Of course !" As we walked we talked about school and a bunch of other things. "haha oh my gosh Suga I can't believe you did that! But I see that you, Daichi, and Asahi are pretty close huh?" He glances at me and looks forward again, "Yeah, we've been together since our first year. So much has happened." I pat his back, "Luckyyyy I wish I had a cool friend group like you guys." He laughs, "Oh come on y/n don't forget that the whole team are your friends too!" I place my hand on my chin, "Oh yeah I forgot haha." We both laugh until we finally made it to the BBQ.

"KENMA! KUROO!" I run to both of them jumping and hugging them.

"h-hey y-y/n.."

"Y/N! Hello!" They say. I look around and see a bunch of people. "Hey Kuroo! How many people did you invite?"

He looks at me and grins, "Ah just a few teams... Is that bad?"

I shake my head continuously, "No no of course not ! I guess I just have to introduce myself to all these people !"

I walked up to a few boys, "Hello I'm y/n! Nice to meet you guys." They look at me and smile, "Hey y/n" They all say in sync. "I'm Akaashi. This is Bokuto , Konoha, and Onaga."

"HEY HEY HEY Y/N-CHAN" A white headed boy said.

"Bokuto right?"

"BINGO!" I laugh, he was super sweet but a little loud.

I wave bye to them as I walk up to my boys. "Hey boys!" They all look my way while eating food, "Hesy y/n!" Noya said. I giggle, "I'm glad you all came ! It means a lot to me." I notice Kags, Noya, and Suga blushing. "Of course y/n! Let's have a good time!" Suga exclaims.

The BBQ was really fun. Everyone was eating, talking, and laughing including me. I met so many new people and ate a lot of food. When nighttime hit we all gathered up and decided to put out some fireworks. "Look how pretty!" I yell.

I felt someone grab my hand, "hmm?" I turn around to see Suga smiling. "HEY HEY HEY are you and y/n dating?!" Bokuto yelled loudly causing everyone to look our way. "Bokuto you are so loud..." Akaashi whispered. I look around noticing some faces getting mad, "uh n-no... we're just friends.."

"Suga do you like y/n?" Kageyama jumped in. "Well there's no point in lying right? Yes I do like her." Everyone was shocked. "Hold on guys! Kenma likes y/n too!" Kuroo yelled as Kenma's face turned red. "Wait how many of you guys like her?" Noya yelled. I could feel my body heating up as I was hearing so many confessions. I didn't know what to say nor do at that moment. "I-I do..." Kageyama said in a low tone.

"Me too!" Noya yelled.

"I find her interesting I guess." Tsuki rolled his eyes.

As surprised and confused I was without anyone noticing I ran off to a more peaceful place to think. It was a small seating area near the beach. I sat on a bench looking up at the sky then closing my eyes. "ugh that was stressful and awkward. I don't know how to face them again... knowing they like me."

"y-y/n?" I open my eyes and see Kenma standing in front of me.