chapter one - home

"What should I read tonight?" I say out loud as I stare at my bookshelf overly thinking of what manga series I should read. "That one." my brother calls out as he enters my room. "Hmm which one?" I ask again. "The one with the volleyball on the front." He says. "Ahhh my favorite!" I squeak. I then turn around to see him sitting on my bed. I frown.

"You can leave now." I rolled my eyes. "But I just got here y/n." He whined. I pulled him from off my bed and pushed him out of my room.

I ran to my bookshelf and grabbed the first volume of the Haikyuu manga series and jumped on my fluffy bed.

*20 minutes later*
---------------------------
"I love Suga he is so swe-" I paused. On the corner of my eye I noticed a bright light coming from the window. I dropped my book on the floor and ran to the window.

A shooting star?

"Oh my gosh, I have to make a wish" I yelled.

I wish that I can wake up in the Haikyuu world.

I giggled to myself knowing it would never come true. I walked back to my bed and continued to read the volume.

Before I knew it I started to fall asleep.

*The morning*
---------------------------

The sun was shining so bright that it had woke me up. I check my alarm clock and realized that I was late for school. I run to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a quick shower. When I was done I put on my uniform and ran out the house without saying goodbye to my mom.

I couldn't help but notice that something was odd when I was running to school.

Everything seemed like a dream. As I approached my school I noticed a big karasuno sign on the front of the building. I screamed, "WHAT IS GOING ON". Someone taps my shoulder, "Are you alright?" the mysterious person asked as I turn around.

I seen him before. It was in the manga I was reading last night. "Y-you are S-Sugawara." I stuttered as I look him up and down. "Um yes I am, how did you know?" he asked.

"What the -".

*A/N* Sorry this chapter was short.