chapter three - karasuno

I had been so distracted today that I completely forgot that Suga was on the team. Not only did I forget but I was so nervous to finally meet them. "Hi Suga." I said with a cheerful smile. He blushed and rubbed that back of his neck. "Everyone this is y/n l/n!" Nishinoya shouted. Everyone was staring at me making me feel even more nervous.

"HIII Y/N I'M SHOYO HINATA!" He yelled breaking the silence. I laughed, "Nice to meet you Hinata".

"I'm Tobio Kageyama." He looked down. "Hi Kageyama." I smiled when he suddenly blushed.

"Kei Tsukishima." He looked meaner in real life than in the book. I smirked

"H-Hi y/n I-I'm Tadashi Yamaguchi." He was so adorable, "Nice to meet you."

"Sugawara talked a lot about you today miss y/n. I'm Daichi Sawamura and right next to me is Asahi Azumane." Suga talked about me? What does that even mean? "O-Oh nice to meet you both." I blushed.

Kiyoko Shimizu , Hitoka Yachi , and everyone else then introduced themselves to me. They were so nice to me...they had made all my worries go away.

*After practice*
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Would you like to be an assistant manager?" Kiyoko asked with a warm smile. "I couldn't possibly be a manager." I rubbed my neck. "Of course you can, my time here is almost up and I'm sure Yachi would love the extra help". I had totally forgot Kiyoko was a third year. "Yes I would love extra help!" Yachi added. "Well I guess I can't say no now." I laughed.

Everyone was almost done cleaning the gym and getting ready to lock up. I started to pack my bag when Suga walked up to me. "Hey y/n. Are you walking home alone?" I looked up at him and replied, "Yeah". He looked into my eyes and said, "Would you like to walk home with me?". My heart started to pound and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Sure, thank you." I smiled while grabbing my bag. We said our goodbyes to everyone and exited the gym. We weren't so far away from my house and his house wasn't far either, he lived a few blocks away from me. "y/n?". I looked up at him, "mhm?". He didn't look at me he just continued to look straight. "Why were you screaming earlier?" he asked with a concerned look. I wasn't sure if I should tell the truth or if he would even believe me. "It's a longgg story" I exclaimed. He looked down at me knowing I was hiding something from him. "You know you could talk to me. I know we just met but I'm here for you".

I stopped walking. He looked back at me tilting his head in confusion. "What's wrong y/n?". I grabbed him close to me and hugged him. Tears started to fill my eyes once again. He didn't say anything he just hugged me back and patted my head. We hugged for what seemed like forever until I moved back. We continued walking home without exchanging words. We finally arrived at my house. "Um thank you Suga, I don't know what got over me". He smiled, "It's okay y/n. Here take my number." I put his number in my phone and waved good bye.

When I walked inside my house it was really quiet, I took off my shoes and went into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to find nothing but onigiri.

I wonder what's going on back in the real world.

I ate the onigiri and went upstairs to my room.

*ding*

hmm I wonder who could be texting me...
---------------------------
646-###-####
646
Hey y/n 🤗
you
Who's this ?
646
It's Sugawara ! Just wanted to make sure you are okay ! :)
you
Oh my gosh hi Suga 😊 yes I'm okay thank you so much :3

Suga 😏❤️
Okay that's great . See you tomorrow y/n ! Have a good night.
you
Good night <3
-----------------------

I place my phone on my chest and blush while my eyes close.