𝓢𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮 𝟗𝟒

Start from the beginning

He glanced over to where Anakin stood watching, leaned against the wall ten feet away, before his gaze returned to Astrid. Obi-Wan gave her a small smile before he rose to his feet and said, "Now, we can all talk and get things straight." 

"I'll go get Ahsoka," Anakin spoke up before he slipped out of the room towards the front entrance of the house.

Ahsoka must be doing guard duty outside. 

With a slight grimace, Astrid eased herself up into a fully seated position before pushing back the blanket that had been draped over her. The action exposed her legs, and her eyes widened as she beheld the large blue bruises spotting her legs, from her thighs to her calves. Fortunately, a few of the bruises were lined a green and yellow color, meaning they were already healing. 

But then Astrid realized she was wearing shorts, and her cheeks stained a deeper pink as she wondered who had been the one to change her out of her trousers. She hoped it had been Anakin or Ahsoka, anybody but Obi-Wan. 

At that moment, Astrid noticed movement out of the corner of her eye, and she looked up to find Anakin and Ahsoka entering the room. Ahsoka tugged down the  the grey hood of her cloak as she strode into the room, and a relieved smile blossomed across her face at the sight of Astrid awake. 

"I'm glad you're well enough to be awake," Ahsoka said in greeting as she approached her bed. "You worried us for a bit." 

Astrid only huffed a laugh. 

Obi-Wan rose to his feet and crossed his arms as he spoke, "Well, now that everyone is gathered here, I think it's time we made a plan. I've already been informed of the latest events by Anakin and Ahsoka while you were unconscious, Astrid." 

Confused, Astrid glanced at Anakin and then Ahsoka briefly before her gaze returned to Obi-Wan. She asked slowly, "A plan... for what? There's nothing left. The Resistance was destroyed by the Empire." Astrid sighed in despondence as she added, "Not to mention our only advantage over the Empire-- which was the Death Star's plans-- was likely destroyed in the bombing of the base."

Obi-Wan and Ahsoka both looked at Anakin, and Astrid's frown deepened. She had the feeling the three of them already had a skeleton of a plan formed, which they'd created while she'd been knocked out. 

And their plan seemed to rely heavily on Anakin. 

"Tell me what you've already concocted," Astrid deadpanned, unamused at how they'd left her out in their planning. Though, she supposed it couldn't be helped since she had been unconscious. 

Anakin cleared his throat before he spoke, "Well, you might not have the Death Star's plans anymore, but you have me, and I know everything." 

Astrid's eyes widened, and she asked, "What are you suggesting?" 

Anakin waved a flippant hand in the air as he answered, "I know Palpatine is to attend a meeting on the Death Star in a couple of days, most likely to make sure the ship is in running order. I also happen to know the exact layout of the Death Star and all the security codes. We slip in, we kill Palpatine, and then we get out before we blow up the entire thing." 

"Blow up the entire thing?" Obi-Wan remarked in bewilderment, his eyebrows flying up. "I don't remember that part of the plan, which only involved killing Palpatine." He gave Anakin a sharp look. "Blowing up the ship is impossible. The Death Star is the size of a moon."

Astrid's gaze fell to the floor as she mulled over Obi-Wan and Anakin's words, something important nagging in the back of her mind. Suddenly, she realized what it was.