Leone

Harmon P.O.V.

"Harmon, wake up."-I heard someone shaking me.

I opened my eyes and I see Jade in front of me.What the heck?I have slept again in the office.

"What are you doing here Jade?"-I asked her as I took the bottle out off my hands.

"Harmon what the heck are you doing?Why you do this to yourself?Look how you ended up.You have locked yourself in this dark office and you just work all day then you start drinking and you sleep with bottles of alchool all around you.Then you wake up and start doing all of this again and again."-she said as she started to open the windows.

"Jade come on, I don't have time for this.If mom sent you to tell me to eat and her other ideas better don't start it."-I said as I went straight to my leather chair.

"No Harmon , I came to tell you that today Aria is coming back."-she said to me.

As soon as I heard this ,I looked at her surprised.Aria was coming back.My angel was coming today.Am I really hearing this.My heart started to beat hearing this sentence.My heart started to beat for her.

"Wait , are u serious?"-I asked as I stood up from the chair and I went towards Jade.

"Yes I am serious Harmon and now you better go take a shower cause you stink and go get  ready.She is going to be home at 6 pm.She doesn't know that we all know that she is coming today.Her parents told us but they told us not to tell u.So no one knows that you know she will come.I will tell u when you are going to be there."-she said all of this and I was like just hearing the part that she is back cause this was the best part of it.It was the most important part for me.

My Aria is coming back.Now it is the moment ,I was waiting for.This time it will have no problems between us.This time we will make it, to be happy again and to not break up never.This time I won't allow nothing and no one to ruin us.

"Jade, I love u so much.Thanks for telling me this amazing news.Not that I wasn't going to find out but I really needed to hear this and now nothing can stop me."-I said as I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I just want to see u happy ,Harmon.Now go and take what's yours.I will always support you."-she said and I hugged her.

I really love her so much.I smiled at her and I left the office.I took my car keys and I drove like I never drove before.It was time to act.

As soon as I arrived home I went to take a shower.I had a while that I wasn't feeling this way.My heart is calling her, my mind is remembering her , my eyes are looking for her, my lips are craving for her full lips.All my body is wanting her.

I can't wait to see her deep blue eyes.I can't wait to see her face.I can't wait to hear her voice.I can't wait to smell her perfume.
And most important of all ,I can't wait to hear the reason, she left that way.I know so good that the marriage thing it wasn't what made her to leave.I am so confused from all of what she said to me two days before the wedding night ,when she told me she wanted to "break up".We really need to talk about so many things.She can't escape again cause if she want to escape we will do it together.I won't let her go again.She can't leave like nothing happened between us, she can't ruin our relationship like nothing mattered to her.She can't break up with every problem we face like it was just a game.

She can't break up with every problem we face like it was just a game