Problems

He was driving so fast.I was scared and angry at the same time.How he could take me that way.He thinks that we are together but he is wrong and his problem is that he doesn't want to accept this.I was feeling weird next to him.I don't really know why I was so stressed.All this time away from him made me forget how is it the feeling being near him and now that I am next to him I am not liking the feeling inside me.

"Stop this fucking car, I want to get out."-I screamed at him but he just kept his eyes focused in the road and kept driving.

"Stop it."-I said again until he stopped in the middle of nowhere.

I took off the seatbelt and I went out of the car and I started to walk away from him.Actually I was surprised that he stopped.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?"-I heard his voice behind me.

I turned and I saw him after me, fuming with anger.His eyes were dark and he was taking big steps towards me.In front of me was another Harmon, an Harmon that I didn't want to face it.

"Somewhere far away from you."-I screamed and I turned to walk away from him but I felt his arms around my waist tightly.

I turned at him and I tried to move and go off of him but he kept me straight on his embrace.As soon as he put his hands around my waist ,I felt something inside me.His big and strong hands on my body felt different this time.Do you know when you are stressed before an exam or when you are going to the dentist, well this was excatly what I was feeling at that moment.I don't even know what can I call this but something I know for sure that I can't do it with him anymore.I felt weak in front of him, I wanted to be calm and away from him.He wasn't good for me.He wakes in me feelings that I don't want to wake it up.He makes me feel in way that I don't want to feel anymore.I can't concentrate when I am with him.That's why I want to be far away from him.He was worth it but now he is just a memory that won't fade away never.

"Get your hands away from me."-I said to him.

At that moment all of those photos came into my mind.His lips on that girl, his hands all over her face, kept going through my mind.And I didn't want him to touch me with those hands which he touched someone else.

"Where were you all these time Aria?I have been searching you for so long."-he said looking at me but I was looking everywhere just not at him.I couldn't look into his eyes.I couldn't stand looking at him cause everytime I do ,I just see that girl in his eyes.

My heart was beating so fast and I don't know if it was cause I was angry or something else or because of him.

"Don't fucking touch me."-I said as I pushed him but it was worthless cause as it looked he wasn't going to let me go.

"What if I want?What are you gonna do about this?"-he said as he tightened the grip around me.

Well the first thing that came into my mind was to punch him in the face and that was what I was going to do.As I was about to punch him he grabbed my hand stopping me from what I was going to do.

"Where all of this anger is coming from?"-he asked looking at me with his cold eyes.

I looked at him.His eyes were cold but I felt something again.I felt something that I didn't to feel it.His eyes were a deep ocean ,a deep ocean where I can look for hours without being tired but this ocean isn't anymore that ocean that plunged me into its depths cause now I have learnt how to stay in the surface.Anf in the end I will get out of there and I will disappear somewhere far away from this deep ocean.

"From you.Now leave me."-I said as I tried to go off of his grip.

"The part that you think I will let you go make me think if you really know me.Cause leaving you isn't an option to me babe."-he said smirking.