The gala night.

I woke up early today because I had that trial.It was 5:30 am in the morning.I was in Harmon's bedroom.I was thinking about his words.In fact he was right, I needed to make a decision already but before this I had other things to do.I washed my face and tooth and just left the bedroom.I went in the living room and I didn't saw anyone there, I also went in the kitchen but no I didn't saw anyone there too so I just left.
The bodyguards were outside around the house.

"Good morning.Can you please call me a cab?"-I asked one of the mens staying there.

"Good morning Miss we can take you where you want, this is an order from Mr.Harmon."-he said looking at me.

He was in the same age as me.He looked handsome.He had dark black hair with blue eyes.Anyway I didn't want to go with his bodyguards so I prefer a cab.

"Thank you but I wanna go with a cab."-I said with a small smile.

"Okay then I am going to inform Mr.Harmon."-he said and went in the house.

As soon as he went in the house I left the house and I found a cab.I didn't want to deal with Harmon right now.I needed to go home and to get ready for the trial.
I went home and I went in my bedroom.I took a shower and I put on a pastel purple suit with heels.I straight my hair and I put on nude makeup.I went downstairs and I made breakfast.I wrote a note to Arol and I left the house.I went to my dad's office.

Aria's outfit for the trial

"Hi dad.Good morning."-I said as I entered the office.

"Aria good morning daughter.Is your trial today, isn't it?"-he asked as he came towards me and gave a hug.

Everytime when I had trials I went to my dad because he was the one who gives me strength and motivation.He knew it so good why I was there.

"Yes today dad."-I said as I hugged him back.

"Okay I will be there.Don't worry, my daughter can do everything."-he said as he broke the hug.

He knew it so good that I will ask to come without saying to him.He was the best dad.

"Thank you dad.I really need you so much."-I said as I put on a big smile.

"Let's leave now.And Aria tonight I need you to be in a gala bussines night.Fletcher and Arol will be there too."-he said as we got out of the office.

"Okay dad I will be there with Fletcher and Arol."-I said to him as we got in the car.

I really loved my dad.I see him as a hero because he has done everything for our family just to be a happy family.I can't imagine my life without him.He supports me for everything and doesn't let me to be sad.

"I love you my Aria."-he said looking at me.

"I love u too dadda."-I said blowing him a kiss.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳